Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

Yeah that was why I was pretty interested in running it.

I’ve been reclaiming something that gives calm and clarity for a while now (or at least helps with that part) :wink:

1 Like

Is this a beginner friendly title? After reading the description, this title strikes me as the type of sub that’s for people who already have their shit together. Am I right?

1 Like

It is apart of the Artisanal line, which is not for beginners.

1 Like

None of the artisan titles are “beginner friendly,” but I would rate this as easier to run than Wanted Black. Also, it’s HERO Origins. The “Origins” plays a huge role, because it’s the start of the HERO journey, suitable for those who are ready to start a similar journey of beginnings.

Also, that’s why we focused so much on attaching the script to the development of a craft. If you don’t have one yet, or something is just a hobby, this can elevate that.

18 Likes

So this is the first title in the HERO line :open_mouth:

1 Like

lol, everyone PLEASE read the copy:

13 Likes

:rofl:

It’s a lot and I’ve been playing League of Legends.

Merely just been skimming.

2 Likes

This is sick! Seems like the perfect sub for someone who wants to help make a positive impact in the world with their art or craft with a strong moral compass behind them. It’s like a renaissance man that lives by an ancient warrior code.

4 Likes

And everyone’s missing the part about development of heightened reflexes, abilities, “super” strength, lol.

13 Likes

R.I.C.H. definitely.

6 Likes

For those who don’t know, I started calling myself the Musashi Of Sales in April :joy::joy:

11 Likes

HO + True Sell + RICH sounds like an INCREDIBLE stack for building real wealth in sales…

4 Likes

You’re the Mr. Miyagi of Sales :rofl:

2 Likes

Will the super strength be of your surrounding energy field so that you can learn to levitate??:joy:

Well, this is exciting enough I think I’ll be firing up a new (new new) journal here on the forums. I’m almost at the end of my first 21 days of Khan Black ST 4, and I was just starting to contemplate which titles to stack alongside next cycle!

2 Likes

From the description alone, i feel like this sub is tailor made for me (except for the sword mastery LOL)

this is what I aspire to be in my life. I’m really big into chivalry and living up to my own moral standards.

I’m beyond happy reading this. I take pride in my work, i spend most of my waking hours creating & improving my craft. i really resonate with this. The learning about wisdom from working is also spot on with how I’ve been building my mindset all these years.

there are a lot more points that i resonate with

I was struggling & confused about what sub to use next just a few days ago, i don’t need to search for one anymore. this fits everything i want in a sub.

8 Likes

lol –

It helps you break through any mental “strength ceilings” you have and maximize your natural strength limits.

6 Likes

First loop done.

Will see how I like it. How’s my focus, my relationships with it and probably stack it with wealth and sex title eventually.

10 Likes

OMG ! I was into Survival Instinct for 2 weeks already, to enhance my mental fortitude (with my custom also) and now this Hero Origins ! Perfect timing ! Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire !

2 Likes

Shout-out to @IRON. Seems like you might like this, maybe.

And yes, of course, without question, @Yazooneh. Hahaha. He has already been doing what this program supports, so this sub will probably execute extremely smoothly.

4 Likes