Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

@Viktor I added the link haha thanks!

And these are my favorite “musashi” vibes music… actually a Nujabes track, who was the sound creator for Samurai Champloo which was a freaking AMAZING anime

3 Likes

I have been watching his videos too on the side! I like his chill narration style.

i’m 90% sure it’s an AI voiceover

Dang i didn’t know, lol.
AI is insane now, i couldn’t even tell that it’s one.

Hero is still on my mind.

The most important quote in the book of five rings again? (Paraphrasing here…)

*it is important that a warrior is better than everyone at everything. If he’s not, he dies.”

That’s the first chapter of the book - what a base for life - it explains his obsession with practice, solitude, mastery. The whole book is only to help the reader accomplish that one goal

I’m days away from having fully healed feet & being able to attend boxing/escrima fighting.

I told my girlfriend “I don’t know what I’m manifesting right now”… a conversation started about the fact that I can’t really put my finger on my big goals. She asked what I want and the first thing I said was “I want to be musashi.”

The funny thing is that unless I know what I’m manifesting, that’s impossible.

The pro-tip for running hero is to have ONE thing and master it. My reading of the book of 5 rings also indicates obsession over one thing - musashi became a Renaissance man one art at a time.

I’m not even fully clear on what that “one thing” is for me. I’m enjoying sales but I’m quite good at it already and I’m not inspired in my current role like I was in my last one. My last one felt like a purpose, this feels like a job.

Musashi was very clear that his purpose & one thing were to become a master swordsman.

But I’m making a plan to become musashi more and more every day.

Currently running LE, but I’m going to switch to QL to bring my brain up to speed (deep practice & ability to plan).

Currently running paragon, but I’m going to run emperor fit stage 1 to bring my habits (exercise, sleep, solitude) up to speed.

Currently running True Sell Black (custom), but will probably add HOM/Nuevo Rich to start manifesting money and making it my one thing again.

4 Likes

Pretty cool HERO result…

2 Likes

I have this also, didn’t notice at first but thinking back on it in the past few weeks I’ve fixed my posture a lot. Had flashes in my mind “Oh, I got to fix my posture”

Life is changing on this sub, especially my inner life. Calm and focus is installed in me without me noticing it.

Anxiety is a lot lower too, as a matter of fact I am not sure I still have anxiety :thinking:

7 Likes

This program is absurdly good.

Daily practices without a day off (Muay Thai shadow boxing)

Deep and effortless attention to detail and technique

Deep understanding of the mind, body, spirit, technique, why and how techniques exist.

The thing about accessing ancient masters to get answers about technique makes sense, I’m certain half a year on this will make you “a master” of any craft you put your mind to, even ones that take a decade or two (I’m serious)

Insaaaaaane recovery scripting; like wow

Insane tenacity and calm during trainings

Emperor black tier of obsessive work on your craft

Deep deep deep confidence in yourself and your identity and purpose

Zen, calm, strong independence of spirit.

More meaningful meditations, involving the craft and life

Best thing: this program creates a web as to make everything connected, one thing…. Brushing your teeth will make you a better fighter, lover, teacher, strategist, dental expert, while also being an experience you value as a teacher just as much as any other “huge” experience.

Harness wisdom from seduction to make sales, wisdom from being a mover to being a fighter. Etc etc

My favorite program by far, seems like it’s got everything covered that you’d ask for.

And also, unless you have implanted in your mind the wrong idea about being a “hero” can be a highly seductive program as you exude authority and power in a way that touches deep in the psyche (everyone worships super heroes)

12 Likes

Hey @AnswerGroup , do you guys think that wanted black and Hero can be combined in a stack? Right now I am using WB, spartan and Boxing ZP. Can I add Hero to the mix or will that be an overkill?

Its only me or anyone else having these frequent episodes of nostalgia? I have completed my 1st cycle of hero on 6th Oct.

Starting next cycle tomorrow! I completed 1st cycle on mostly 1 min loops of hero to merely adapt its script and prepare my mind for it. Now i want to step up and switch to 3 min loops, and strengthen my journey!

1 Like

i don’t get any nostalgia, i have completed mine yesterday

I might add that i have been listening to khn st4 as well :sweat_smile:, so that might be a reason as well

So you plan to keep hero in next cycle ?

i will! i plan to use it for at least a year. HeO has everything I want in a sub and more.

Now that you mention it, I had a strong one today…a kind of longing for the bonds with members of my close family who grew up together.

I set an intent this morning about it, and aim to hold a kind of “meeting of the minds” so that things that need to be settled can be in an honorable way between a few of them…and with myself if someone’s got a bone to pick. A kind of way to bring things into the light so they stop working to divide us in the dark.

Thinking a camping trip in the mountains – away from their ladies for two days – might be a good way to do it, but we’ll see what happens.

So anyway yea, a little nostalgia today, haha

4 Likes

Damn, excited to dive into this

3 hours of warriors talking about Musashi & the book of five rings

5 Likes

Idk but why i am not having having this crazy work drive now, dont get me wrong, the sub is phenomenal, but idk even after a cycle its not clicking(maybe its preparing me from inside)

But i am deviating from my desired skills, i am more distracted now, might be classic recon, so far i was listening 1 min and 3 min loops…

I feel very insensitive towards my gf, i remain calm in different unfavourable situations and can handle it pretty well, but i have build this hatred towards my craft(i.e. studying:)) . Putting myself to do the work feels like a greater chore now

I think i have to listen one more cycle, its not getting me where i wanted

Maybe the some aspect of the script is not suiting me or i am simply not ready for thus

1 Like

Maybe you are already a hero. Imagine Superman listening to Hero, it sounds somehow not necessary.

This cracked me up lol… aside jokes i am really considering what if superman listened to hero.
Maybe he wouldn’t have killed the 14 year old kid in injustice :alien::alien:

(Shazam)

Maybe he will get a terrible recon because he has done 15 minutes instead of just 3 or 5 for a start and due to a terrible recon he could not save a scared cat from a burning house. Poor cat :frowning: