Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity: The Commander (Now Available!)

Agreed, but there is no real judging criteria for this mentioned in any guidelines unfortunately.

@SaintSovereign Would stacking this with Love Bomb for Humanity amplify or diminish it’s results?

1 Like

Are there any for anything we hear/read on a daily basis? On top of that, even if there were any so many people would still lie to themselves about being “advanced user”.

What we need to understand is simple and it’s been said many times when SC released an artisanal title. Solid ground work should precede embarking on an artisanal title. In the case of GMC, it’s building solid alpha foundations/high internal power level. Going through sufficient healing is just a must, I think I don’t need to mention this as it should be obvious to everyone by now.

2 Likes

James… Please stop! :rofl:

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Stop messing around with new stack ideas and do the essential work first. :slight_smile: The dragon is waiting for you with tears in its eyes. :rofl:

5 Likes

I am not planning to change my stack I was just curious.

sad-dragon

I didn’t know the gif had that wording. That is just a really weird coincidence

22 Likes

What do you consider essential work?

Looks like GLM: The Commander is already affecting everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:
Chill out everyone.

14 Likes

I want to run this!

1 Like

Not entirely what I was expecting but this might be better than what I was hoping for!

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign can Godlike Masculinity: The Commander be a better option for people like me who are using Stark, Index Gate and Legacy of Spartan right now to get that extra status, ambition and networking boost.

Also for career growth would you recommend Godlike Masculinity or more so Genesis?

4 Likes

And since I always ask stuff like this: Does this one then make both Commander and GLM obsolete as standalone subs?

I used to stack them together for that “steak dinner” alpha vibe.

Sounds like this should surpass that all in a 15-minute loop.

Healing traumas, getting rid of your limitations, building up your internal strength. All of that is essential for successful subliminal journey.

2 Likes

I just read the objectives and GODFUGGINDAMN yes!

3 Likes

EB+KB+LD here :blush:

1 Like

Maannnn just finished the description
You made my day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Judging by how everyone talks about stacking this with emperor or khan, nobody read the warnings :grin:

Don’t underestimate the power of this !

5 Likes

Not everyone

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
How long does the aura take to wane and how long should one run it for the baseline to reach a very noticeable potency without needing to run the sub anymore
Since it’ kind of pure aura, I am worried about the permanancy

5 Likes