Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

It won’t overpower the custom, but it’ll shape the results toward a direction that’s more in line with what you really want. It was the prototype of this scripting that finally solidified my desire to explore game design. Helped me realize that a lot of the low-level sadness I felt was because I wasn’t creating worlds, which I set out to originally do in film, but I lost interest in Hollyweird, lol.

27 Likes

This seems peak ZP. Like the whole free will scripting encapsulated in the goals and overall design of this title.

5 Likes

So y’all really basically made a 20 core custom and released it as a major subliminal.

This is fucking nuts :joy:

19 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I’m about to start the Revelations subs. What do you think of Genesis + RoM + RoS in an entrepreneurship/money making context for the rest of the year?

4 Likes

The kitchen sink subliminal people were asking for is finally here. :joy:

5 Likes

Feels like Saint and Fire read this and were like, “…challenge accepted”.

2 Likes

Nah. If we use this analogy, we wrote a 20 core custom from pretty much scratch and interweaved it all together into one cohesive title. When we say we “use Libertine” or Love Bomb, we mean we were inspired by it. We very rarely, if ever, just copy / paste. It won’t even work that way, lol. Has to be written to fit the goals of the overall program.

Definitely not “kitchen sink.” This may be the most cohesive title we’ve written, as everything is interlinked into something very beautiful.

26 Likes

Would running this with emperor be a good idea?

4 Likes

Oh I definitely didn’t mean it in a literal way; just that this sub comes across as the ultimate ‘answer-to-all-questions’ subliminal.

3 Likes

I think it’d be a fantastic stack. Just don’t be surprised if you find yourself pursuing something you never expected, loving every minute of it and making tons of money from it.

24 Likes

What’s the difference between Genesis, Stark, and RM? It seems from the same archetype

How is the find you purpose scripting in Genesis one different from what RoM has? :thinking:

4 Likes

“Cohesive” feels like the perfect word to describe this. Fits the vibe 100%

Ok gang, who’s running this??

My washout starts the 22nd, so on the 27th I will be swapping it into my stack.

Wanted + Genesis (such cool names too, fuckin A)

6 Likes

Hey, I’ve a question.
I just finished uni and now I have to pick what type of business I’d want to start (i’ve been thinking i’d go the tech business route if a tech sub is released by subclub).
Should I run Genesis, or run a wealth sub like mogul or maybe wait for wealth sub to be released in this STKS releases?

I listened to it. I started with a rather bad mood, stressed by a deadline. Now, 10 minutes after the end of the sub, my mind is clearing, the stress dissipated, and feel much better ! thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire !

12 Likes

It seems to me that Genesis is ultra focused on taking action, and building and opening up pathways of manifestations which may be the most essential missing link in pretty much everyone’s growth and journey. The essence of subliminal programming is to encourage you to explore and conquer areas and spheres you’ve never dared to in order to help you tap into your natural (oftentimes hidden) gifts and potential for bettering yourself and your life.

23 Likes

@SaintSovereign any ETA on when the custom core comes out? I think I’d love to replace IC with Genesis in the DD/TS custom I was planning on buying…until you announced STKS.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean it was kitchen sink in a bad way.
I meant that people were asking for an all in one sub and SC managed to create one even tho it might seem impossible in the first glance.

1 Like

Tomorrow. Maybe late tonight. Just taking a rest, we’ve been at it for 12 hours straight now.

4 Likes