Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

I am currently running it with LBfH :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I just felt the desire to listen to it. Could be recon though.

I already have a full stack.

I’ve been experimental many times on this journey so who knows.

Maybe it’s intuitive or maybe it’s recon disguised as intuitive nudge lol :laughing:

2 Likes

I was content on not switching stacks again, but my mother who has no knowledge of this company was on a livestream and used the terms Revelation and unfolding in a non-religious context and I’m like hmm :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:. Maybe that’s a sign.

She was talking about some very spiritual topics as well and self-development.

My mama is literally my Zero Point :rofl::joy::joy:

8 Likes

She definitely listens either ROS or ROM :smiley:

1 Like

For some reason I sleep very poorly when using this title. Waking up many times and more sensetiven to noise? I only run 3min. Do more people have this problem?

If you’re running it at night, try in the morning, and vice versa

If that doesn’t work, it’s something bigger

1 Like

What is the point of using Love Bomb and Libertine seperately when you can have both by running Genesis?

Probably more specific, deeper?

I only ran Genesis but I do assume that each sub has its own unique taste and while they might meet sometimes in between and have similar or even same results, its never the same sub when you look at its entirety. I would also assume that Love Bomb has its own perks that Genesis does not and vice versa. Its clear when you look at descriptions of each subliminal. They literally list you out the specific results you can expect and there are always multiple of them.

Now you might want to achieve only one singular result that both of 2 subs have but dont you want to choose a sub that leans more into something that you personally prefer when it comes to all the other additional results AND the overall taste of it?

Thats how I interpret it.

I ran Genesis and I absolutely love the program. Its probably my favorite one so far but Ive hardly experienced the same things on it as people who ran Love Bomb. Their overall experience and perception at that time has its own unique taste ( based off what they wrote on this forum )

3 Likes

Make Love Bomb and Libertine great again!

2 Likes

I did when I listened to it for a cycle. I listened to it in the morning, but my sleep was not very restful.

Anyone here have thoughts and can help me compare RoS vs Genesis for my purposes?
Redirect to my main journal if you’d like more context or tag and ask Q’s thanks!

3 Likes

Been on Genesis for a bit now. Never ran RoS though. I think it all depends how much you’re willing to accept disruption from everything you’ve been doing. RoS seems like it has the possibility to throw you in a complete 180. Might be good if you can easily let go and pivot, might be troublesome if you get stuck and hold onto everything.

Genesis on the other hand seems to have a good blend of physical grounding and more questioning. I think it’s good for individuals who want to engage in the world more physically.

Genesis can still get heavy on the questioning so I can’t even imagine how deep RoS goes.

I guess it depends how much you feel purpose is lacking. If it’s a complete reassessing or if there are just some tweaks in what you’re currently doing. No sense breaking out the fire hose when a garden hose would have gotten the job done. That’s my view at least.

9 Likes

i think emperor vs genesis. genesis is dominion improve?

Just now seeing this a month later.

My central custom has both of those Program Cores.

Have you gotten any more clarity on the question?

The common theme that Revelation of Spirit, Genesis, Revelation of Mind, and Genesis: Mogul all share is PURPOSE.

But beyond that point, I think they are distinct.

To me, The Revelation of Spirit is not for a functional application. If function is a tree, then ‘spirit’ is the soil—the earth—within which that tree grows. The earth intimately supports and contextualizes a tree, but the earth also transcends the tree. Similarly, I think that The Revelation of Spirit is, in part, for those who wish to explore the ground of Being itself. It’s beneath and beyond any specific agenda or goal, and is more about the process of Being itself. The Ego is also a tree, and the land out of which that tree grows is Being. So the goals and plans of ego can be supported and fed by Being, but Being will never be reduced to those goals and plans.

8 Likes

Anyone use this lately?

Current stack as of two days ago is Sanguine + Genesis + Love Bomb

Running Sanguine same day as Genesis, for the NSE boost on Genesis, as well as the “booster” effect of the relaxation scripting

Added new Love Bomb today, perfect timing as it was my listening day for LB lololol

Anyway, anyone been using Genesis lately?

Things are swell at work, life is good, but I think I am bringing it into the stack for that feeling of “balance” between adventure and growth.

I was on Stark Black for a cycle, and I loved the resilience and cognitive scripting, but it didn’t feel like the right fit for my current goals.

Maybe if OG Stark gets an update with high cognitive boosting and a solid, grounded alpha state, then that’ll become my main alpha title.

Cognitive development + grounded would be such a cool foundation for an alpha sub, without much extra razzle dazzle

5 Likes

While listening to my second loop of Genesis, 30 seconds in, I realized that I don’t need more adventure, I need more ENERGY to go on adventures.

Instantly stopped the loop and switched to Khan Black St 1 to restart my KB journey.

It’s almost hilarious how well the scripting to help you find the right sub for your situation works in Genesis.

7 Likes

I feel that

1 Like

Yep. We were actually worried about including this scripting, because it doesn’t actually recommend any of our titles – it just helps you realize if you need to QUIT one. We’ve had people run Genesis and decide to give up subliminal audio all together. But, we’d rather people not waste their time and find something that works for them.

15 Likes

Thats authentic value creation, indeed.

3 Likes