Main Disc. Thread - Executive ZP

@James

Looking at your deleted response, I think you might be reconning. Next time you run Executive, do 3 minutes instead.

8 Likes

I sent you a PM. Check it please. Thanks.

Will we get an answer to getting the ‚full script‘ with running 7 minutes (or even 3, tho I can’t imagine that) anytime? :slight_smile:

This ^. It would be so much better for SubClub.

It’s a silly question
Because ZP has enormous possibilities and we were fine without objectives before

Do you regret using dragon reborn without the objectives?

Bro chill
Do you even know how much I struggled making money for a cuatom and now my support ticket is not answered for 8 or 9 days? The crypto paying platform is not there?and other issues?
I am trying to be chill cuz I know these guys want their business to thrive more than any of us

@Alphamale you should send a message to @SaintSovereign he is always answering to request
Extremely efficient for customer

1 Like

That is my only way left
I don’t wanna use it😏

1 Like

Ok my friend

1 Like

Guys, please refrain from PMing me, then demanding that I look at it. The proper way for support is to submit a ticket. If you PM me, I’ll read it at my own leisure.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am going to do a washout for a few days then start back with the 3 minutes as you recommended. Is that really enough to start with?
To be transparent I feel like how I was yesterday being angry and all is because I have spent so much of my life holding in how I felt out of fear of consequences or whatever

1 Like

@James What subs are you running now?

Have you considered running Ascension or Ascended Mogul to get a jump start in your life again?

1 Like

I’m running Executive and Emperor. I figured those two would get things going

2 Likes

You’re conflating what I think is a forum standard violation with my personal preferences.

What is your listening schedule right now?

1 Like

It was one loop of Executive and one loop of Emperor every other day. Started a washout today then I’m going to run Executive for three minutes every other day as @SaintSovereign recommended

1 Like

I’m going to release a hot fix for Executive today. After testing it myself at 5 minutes, it seems to affect me the same way Limitless does, with very harsh recon and fatigue.

The hotfixed version may be 5 minutes long, with the safety track bolted on to the beginning and end of the track.

8 Likes

I did. What I do not know is how automatise is Q AI! After sending the order, there’s any human intervention? The issue was regarding my name embedding. Support tickets sometimes takes days, thus, I did not have other option.

Note: completing the q request on mobile phone doesn’t show the notes box on check out. It did not appear.

1 Like

As far as I know creating Q custom still requires some human intervention (probably a last check to see if all is correct). However, the notes section on the order page is no longer available

2 Likes

A human “builds” each custom, we just built software that makes it easy. The system pulls the order straight from the store database, parses the order (hence why we made module selection drop down boxes — staff no longer has to select your desired modules manually), staff looks over everything to make sure everything matches, then they click build. Then they watch the terminal window to make sure nothing fails and it’s sent out.

5 Likes