Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Can the old version of Emperor before the changed script still be downloaded if purchased?

Shit thats rough bro !!.

How do men and women meet ?

3 Likes

Only if you already had them. They probably won’t be on there after the preview. Not sure if they’re even there now.

1 Like

damn that sucks. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

This caught me off guard. Why was i laughing xd

1 Like

We don’t meet no more

Yeah
They are pure animals

1 Like

Fuck you need to move to another country! What can you do there? Is it only sex that’s prohibited?

Bro u will be shocked to know about the prohibition there. Just search on Google about rules of taliban. And I think we should not stretch the topic anymore because RV told me not to discuss politics here. Who knows a taliban member uses subliminalclub and lurking here in the forum :skull:

1 Like

How do people get married then?

2 Likes

Arranged marriages between families I assume.

1 Like

Sex
Shaving beard
Music

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well in western countries there is forst marriage and sex
In Afghanistan, it’s marriage first and then sex

Please take this to the Emperor’s Lounge. I think it’s a worthwhile discussion. Wrong channel, however

7 Likes

And marriage is an obligation after 20 for men and women
If you are man over 20 and not married, you gotta be a soldier of Taliban for two years
And if you a woman and still not married, you gotta marry A Taliban soldier, they are disgusting.

3 Likes

Yes
I guess we should drop the conversation
If someone wanna know about Taliban they are all over the internet

2 Likes

Social media post is not the same as here, but let’s go back to Emperor haha

My confidence is good on Emperor, I know why people say that you feel inspired to take action. I’m thinking about work every day. Won’t be long before I can’t help myself but to jump on my project!

3 Likes

It is

1 Like

Can you elaborate on that?

1 Like