Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

@SaintSovereign please give me an answer to this

This new Emperor feels smooth like butter.

Was so relaxed I almost fell asleep listening to my loop lol. Usually I feel energized or awakened while the subliminal input hits my mind, but something in this primer allowed me to just melt into the experience and fully submerge myself with the sub. This has never happened to me before.

Minutes after running my loop I feel calm composed and ready to take on the day.

18 Likes

Was running that 1 loop outside your listening schedule, ran as an “emergency booster” of sorts?

1 Like

Yes - it was either waste a whole day or salvage what I could.

1 Like

I’d rather I kept cool at most times, specially when under stress but in hindsight it was positive and necessary.

2 Likes

The scripting is expressed into reality through your internal framework of “self.” Whatever we put in the script won’t express in a “pure form,” with pure being defined as you executing the script EXACTLY as we wrote it. That’s impossible, due to the fact that you must consent to and choose what parts of the scripting you’ll integrate and express.

So, to answer your question, the “archetypes” should merge into one internally and express itself in line with who you are.

18 Likes

Thanks for your answer
I think the new anti-recon tech facilitates this process

I can imagine that if you don’t consent to some parts of Emperor it’s advisable to “downgrade” to Ascension work on yourself through it and then tackle Emperor again as Ascension has changed you into someone whose mind consents to “more” of Emperor.

At least that’s what I noticed on Q. I ran Stark and a lot of its scripting didn’t manifest until after I had run Dragon Reborn and then went back to Stark.

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to be open and let go of a part of your past personality to create the one from tomorrow. If you cling on your personality too much you cannot change.

5 Likes

Ok, Tested Emperor (Test) this weekend. Way smoother and zero to no resistance, it’s felt automatic and naturally took my alpha position with ease.

Considering the fact Emperor used to give me some nargly resistance in the past, I give this version my stamp of approval :white_check_mark:.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Does emperor have height inducer?

2 Likes

I don’t think so. It has physical shifting, but not height inducer directly. But, I’d have to read the entire script.

5 Likes

what kind of physical shifter does Emperor have? When I ran emperor + stark stack, I used to get bulkier. I’m sure it was from Emperor, not Stark.

3 Likes

Ok
I also have @SaintSpring’s question

Whenever I ran Ascension or Emperor I did bulk up much easier than I already do. I believe they help with fat loss as well but I noticed that more with Stark but that is my experience. Hopefully this is helpful however I imagine Saint will have a much more detailed answer than me lol

2 Likes

Noticing with this new version of emperor that all the drawbacks I experienced with the previous versions are all gone.

No harsh recon

Faster and more profound execution and results

Instead of being intimidated by me, most ppl are fascinated by me and drawn to my presence. Even at work it feels like I’m running Stark as my status is rising rapidly and I’m having more enjoyable social interactions in general,

Women look at me like I’m running libertine and no matter how beautiful, girls that feel a strong attraction are either quick to do favors for me and act very flirtatious or act super shy

Already this new emperor has helped me figure out why I’ve been so dissatisfied with my life. Apparently I’ve reached the point where moments of joy, and short stints of happiness in my life are no longer enough. I’m always grateful for those experiences but now, anything less than continuous contentment in all areas of my life is unacceptable. This is also why now I don’t see any other sub but emperor being able to help me accomplish this.

I’m sure all the refreshed ZP’s bring amazing results and I am curious, but I’m unsure of how they’d bring whole life satisfaction for now.

Besides that I’m getting many of the results from EZP that I got before but also seeing the types of results I got from earlier ZP versions of subs like libertine, mogul (especially productivity wise), rich (sales wise), Stark (fame and social wise), ascension, etc.

This version of emperor is truly showing me just how comprehensive of a program this really is and it’s like an all-in-one. Nothing it can’t seem to accomplish. Wealth, status, social and personal power, magnetism, respect, attraction, etc. it’s like ZP on steroids and I’ve honestly never enjoyed using emperor so much, not only for the internal feelings it inspires and the smoothness but also for what matter most to me , quick and unmistakably profound results.

33 Likes

Makes me want to go and run Emperor once again, this sounds so good. Congrats brother.

7 Likes

I am having great results with emperorZP

3 Likes

From my experience Emperor helped me get taller and with the recent ZP refresh it fixed my knee and wrist pain, I’m also standing up straighter than before.

4 Likes

Emperor made me buff af. Physical shifting in it is one reason I ran it.

6 Likes