Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

I said what I meant
I want to add that I kinda absolutely donā€™t care about power dynamics.
So liberated, but so controlled.
Like a movie.
Sometimes I take things to an extreme and return

The outcomes section has: ā€œGenerate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness.ā€

Is that real? Or a copy/paste thing?

Why shouldnā€™t be real?

Because that isnā€™t really part of what Iā€™d consider essential to monk mode focus.

2 Likes

Yeah they should change it to ultimate ā€œsexy monk modeā€ subliminal.
Comment of the day

Tagging @Azriel.

As promised.

:+1:t2:

Though I forgot to do so when the Experimental came out.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m making a clown of myself on this sub
I expressed a genuine and generous compliment to a friend (power dynamics) and wobble my ass
Wth?:confused::heart_eyes:
I feel like Iā€™m on drugs

4 Likes

That was exact my feeling.
Now everything has returned to normal here. I had a long phase of absolute calm in my head. I was completely in the now and enjoyed it. The head was empty. Even now I am still relaxed and in a good mood.

4 Likes

You know what would be a really interesting comboā€¦ Wanted + EMPBā€¦

Think about it,

EMPBā€™s social dominance, totally not interested in chasing people, but pulling people to you with insane auras of status and purpose

Combined with Wantedā€™s extra pulling, seduction, no-chase dynamic.

So, be EMPB, and whenever you do want a partner for a while, theyā€™ll come to you, if you put yourself out there, theyā€™ll just come to you.

Grind in a cafe, and just wait, some girl will drop her books right in front of you (on purpose) and talk to you as youā€™re ignoring her, watching her pick them up herself.

Your spidey senses will know somethingā€™s about to go down, and invite her to sit down with you, then take her home, have some fun, then say ā€œhey i gotta get back to work, see yaā€

6 Likes

Running a Monk Mode sub

in the month of No Nut November

and still stacking for Punani

:upside_down_face:

10 Likes

@Billions : After 2 or 3 cycles of EOG 2, I completely changed the way I want to make money. I decided to exit the marketing agency space. Iā€™m going into a new direction: E-Commerce and SaaS. Those intuitively feel like where I need to go. After Iā€™m done with what Iā€™m currently doing in the agency space, Iā€™ll completely close the doors on that in a few months.
Iā€™m setting up a Shopify store and looking into SaaS, fintech and Web 3.0. Loosing interest in running an agency is something I attribute to EOG2. 100%.
Even though Q4 is great for E-commerce, Iā€™m not launching the Shopify store yet. Iā€™m going to take the last two months of this year to set up the back-end of the store and get everything right. Iā€™ll launch in January.

All of a sudden, of out nowhere, I found a definite interest in partnerships and dealmaking. HoM at play there?
Basically, Nov and December is perfect time to go monk mode (while everybody his hypnotized by Christmas) and be ready for a January launch. Emperor Black is coming most timely. Stacking it with HoM and EOG is going to be epic.
These subs work. If you know how to read your own emotions, thoughts and feelings, youā€™ll see that these subs work. Unmistakably.

5 Likes

1_bya89zNqm_dhzFDqHfRERw

7 Likes

I think this should stack exceptionally well with a healing sub like EoG st1. For Khan St1 I am a bit unsure of the effects (universal dominance?!!) haha. Healing involves going into darker sides of the self and accepting and integrating them to the self. It will also allow introspection and discipline required for healing.

@JCast : I saw this this and thought about you :

1 Like

All the ā€œsocialā€ stuff is for the transition out of monk mode. You canā€™t come out of the forge (monk mode) as a social disaster. You come out as an Emperor.

15 Likes

Are you making money with the agency?

Why not systemize it? And then hop into ecom?

Multiple streams of income.

5 Likes

I just realised Saint was mentioning in some other thread that some announcement was gonna be made in the weekends. Def didnā€™t see this coming !!

@SaintSovereign : Coming out of monk mode without social scripting is like :point_down:

You ran it right?:grin:

No, this is @Fire 's brainchild. He ran the testing groups, tested it, etc. I donā€™t run alpha subs right now, and since Iā€™m already a hermit, I definitely donā€™t need to tempt the fates with this.

16 Likes