Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

?

/25 chars

Dragon Reborn helped me begin the process of healing trauma and becoming more emotionally mature and self aware. Adding in A Love Bomb for Humanity and Emperor Black has taken that in places I never thought possible.

Sartre was mostly correct when he said ā€œHell is other peopleā€.

6 Likes

If you want to give yourself recon, then over-expose and stop complaining on the forum. Easy.

1 Like

That was never my point, lol. My point is that itā€™s clearly a breeze to run, so I feel as if the strongest version should have been released, something like that.

Come on guys lets not argue lets be nice to each other remember we all SC brothers

1 Like

Probably your subconscious feels something else takes priority

4 Likes

@Prioritas @Inevitable Conduct yourselves here with respect to each otherā€™s journey. Do not complicate things unnecessarily

5 Likes

True, true. Thank you, oh wise sages of old, what could we do without you?

3 Likes

Letā€™s relax now.

3 Likes

The ambassador speaks !! lets get back on track.

2 Likes

@Alphamale, @Inevitable, if youā€™d like to continue talking, I recommend PMā€™s.

@Inevitable, I recommend opening a journal.

Letā€™s keep this a place for everyone to share their insights on Emperor Black.

22 Likes

The healing involved in Emperor Black is a hell of a lot more profound than I expected. Makes me want to drop down the depths of the healing journey even further.

15 Likes

For some reason I was planning to not use Love Bomb at all if I try Emperor Black. I thought that it wasnā€™t a good idea. Maybe it is.

2 Likes

The more Iā€™m reading this thread the more I want to play that sub

And me who thought I wouldnā€™t even think twice about it going through the thread lmao

The thing that motivates me is seeing how it seem to free people from themselves sort of

My only fear is about the monk mode lol not what I want or need now

Iā€™m going to keep an eye on it :eye: and see how it goes for you guys

9 Likes

Dont worry about that you can consciously guide EB to achieve whatever you want.

When emperor meets EB its army of darkness haha.

5 Likes

I did a test run of Emperor Black a week or so back
Insane focus and calmness
got an incredible amount of important work done
real sense of completely being self reliant and on my own
Felt extreme dominance and power
Initially was very easy to engage in conversation and be social when needed
Insane drive to get away and be able to fully focus on my self and my life
all my commitments and obligations I wanted out of
With certain things I brought conversation to a close as quickly as possible
with others I kept it going way longer- like with my old best friend who moved out of town we caught up
and a woman who wanted me to be an advisor for .1% equity in her start up I ended speaking way longer than I intended.

Profound facing things around being alone, my place in life, amongst quite a few other things
The every present element felt really cool at first- fully grounded, present , on task, on point
then it started to feel like my normal creative, dancing, dream mind had lost itā€™s ability and was a bit disorienting

This led to recon felt like I was on a bit of a drug trip.

The next few days monk mode was still on in full after.
I felt some ability to toggle in and out of it and at times the social effects of EB were preferrable to Emperor to me. Other times it felt like everything I did had others respectfully leave me alone. I want/need more power/pull/influence for everything I do in life and was left unclear on EB ability with this it was very on/off.

I liked the sense of capacity and discipline on this- reminds me of when I first ran Emperor and then again on Emperor Q at my sweet spot. It was that unstoppable machine of making things happen.
The sense of power and what can be accomplished on this was incredible
I will have to test again soon at some point-but with all the social events in my calendar wasnā€™t the right the time.

12 Likes

Who would have expected that Emperor Black would be the social version of Emperor that so many have been looking for?

This is not a monk mode sub, but it is much much better.

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m out of line here for this observation/opinion, it almost seems like this Emperor Black isnā€™t what we typically think of as monk mode. Like, perhaps the monk mode isnā€™t from getting away from the world, itā€™s freedom from oneā€™s own hold backs and self imposed limitations?

11 Likes

Naaah. Itā€™s just Emperor blackā€™s unfuckwithability scripting. It allows people to be as they are. Thatā€™s all it is.

6 Likes

These comments mean a lot coming from you because I think youā€™re one of the people here who has truly worked with Emperor in a deep and consistent manner. Youā€™re kind of one of the Emperor experts on the forum.

And now, with your run of Emperor Black, the results you are reporting are extremely close to what Saint and Fire write in the Program Description.

Itā€™s also interesting to note that, during your run of Emperor Black, you didnā€™t feel compelled to keep coming here and talking about your experiences in real-time. It sounds like, even with your briefer test run, you went into an actual, purer version of Monk mode.

Finally, this:

Itā€™s ironic, but I think that your ability to quickly get the pure experience of Emperor Black and to sense that now is not the right time for you to run it, is evidence that you are actually ready for this advanced title. You were not just getting high off of it, but were able to direct and harness the experience without losing yourself.

3 Likes