Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I’d probably say anything that has healing in it isn’t necessary if you’re doing DR but I think they hit different parts, I’m not sure.

2 Likes

All these:

1x Rebirth
1x Sanguine
1x Regeneration + Elixir

:blush:

2 Likes

Alright. Thank you brothers, I’m going in. Let’s do this!

3 Likes

All of it.
Try Dragon Reborn solo then after 2 weeks include whatever you want, if you think you can handle it.
Give your brain/consciousness/subconscious time to process DR then Include, if you don’t want to drop your stack

3 Likes

DR helps me take my inner child into my arms and embrace its pain and loneliness…

It’s breaking into me and creating a breach for the healing which awaits me in Stage2, I guess.

8 Likes

Are you guys aiming for 200 hours per stage of dragon reborn ?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I can probably do that. I think I’m going to stick around ST1 for a while, maybe even run it side by side with ST1 Khan in January.

Is that number based on pre-Q subliminals? Or no?

It seems like it might be.

Nope just 1 month

1 Like

1 month also.

1 Like

Stage 4 is a synthesis of all stages so if I need more, I will listen to stage 4 longer than a month with the Ultima file

1 Like

Exactly

I was gonna recommend this to someone then decided to stay out of it

I considered the idea of going longer than a month then realized this as well. ST4 will contain all of it so all good. I love this sub.

1 Like

200 or 300 depending on the results. Of course, I’ll be running the final stage twice as long.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I haven’t really thought of the total number of hours mainly because how many loops I run in a day can vary

1 Like

Will end up doing 105 hours of each stage

1 Like

I am keeping a close eye on peoples DR before i pull the trigger.

3 Likes

That’s a good point actually. So perhaps if someone was working with a year’s schedule then one month each for ST1, ST2 ST3 + 9 months for ST4.

Though I can see the time per individual stage increasing if they are stacked.

I was wondering: what would happen if someone ran DR ST1 + DR Ultima?

2 Likes

No idea but I wouldn’t, will only use Ultima after I’ve ran st4 fora month at least.

One hour meditation on st2

Ok I’m confused