Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

@RVconsultant

From the DR sales page:

"ST4: DRAGON REBORN

The final stage, the stage that unifies the previous three stages, unlocking the full power of Dragon Reborn."

So yes. ST4 = ST1 + ST2 + ST3 + More (similar to EF ST4)

1 Like

It’s that word unify. I want to assume that

But I want confirmation from the 2 experts.

What does unifies mean? It means “bring together as one”.

That’s right.

@SaintSovereign is a month per stage (for ST1 - ST3) sufficient for DR?

1 Like

Hey.

If I may interrupt, please.
Depends on your goals, your results and how much healing you actually need, I guess.
For me, 200 hours (4 weeks) of listening was enough but you may need/want more or less.
You could also compare your own results (if you’re doing DR St1) with mine.

That should give you a hint on what you can expect.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Khan Stage 1 contains healing + Khan core
Does Dragon Reborn stage 1 contain healing and core as well?

Thank you

1 Like

Paging @Fire

2 Likes

Good data, although I don’t think I will be looking to use # hours listened as a metric since optimizing on that would lead to high loop counts per day when I think I can get by with a few loops.

3 Likes

I would rather say that enough should be our metric in here. Hours or days of listening can give you some time frame only.
It’s like; you’re going to run a program for 200 hours (or 30 days) and if you see satisfactory results within that time frame you still push it to 200 hours (or 30 days) (but you don’t have to, of course) and then switch to the next stage/ another program. If not, you reevaluate using that program and your current results and either set a new time frame or switch to the next stage/another program.

2 Likes

Has anybody experienced any reconciliation on DR?

5 Likes

I think @apollo @subliminalguy and now @pacman , and I think @d1gz there might be others.

1 Like

Who hasn’t?

1 Like

I’ve had little to none.

1 Like

Maybe folks like yourself and @Sub.Zero don’t have as much to work on or have found your sweet spot in terms of listening

2 Likes

Assuming that one is listening enough for DR to do its work, little vs. none is a gigantic difference in what that means for the user. Especially since DR is a sub that aims to heal one’s entire existence (essentially).

2 Likes

That is a good point!

1 Like

Exactly! That’s why I think there is some sort of new tech in there.

2 Likes

I didn’t till two days ago, and I don’t even know if it was recon.

1 Like

I’ve had recon but I don’t think it’s from DR - I’m at that point I can’t even tell what part of my stack it’s from.

2 Likes