Main Disc. Thread - Divine Diamond ZP -- Now Available! Q Core Now Available Also!

Nah, no scripts to influence partners. You can pair it with Heartsong to manifest those ideal partners, though.

9 Likes

This one is Divine Diamond. BDLM is Diamond Cutter.

1 Like

Seductress & Helen of Troy is the ā€œDiamond Ringā€ stack

1 Like

DD (Daredevil) is taken already so we could go with DvD lol

2 Likes

What about D&D :smiley:

3 Likes

I just wonder why SC didnā€™t name it ā€œDivine Coupleā€. Oh well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because Diamond is already well established name or brand should I say and they are not probably thinking about abbreviations.

2 Likes

This. Also, we used the Diamond scripting as the starting base before completely rewriting it. Weā€™re very much attempting to keep things surrounding these sub brands to help individuals understand how everything is grouped.

13 Likes

Letā€™s stick to D*D then. :heart:

1 Like

The Divine D

4 Likes

Funny that this was published when I woke up and I am in central Europe.
So I can only imagine how late it was in the US.
@SaintSovereign maybe you should consider listening to Paragon Sleep :smiley:

This one looks very interesting and Im gonna stack it with Khan Black, but not yet Im commited to my actual stack.
This gonna be my spring time stackā€¦ starting in september most likely.

1 Like

This looks great.

Dang it

Itā€™s working already!

2 Likes

So this title is only for couples listening to it together? If the partner doesnā€™t want to run subliminals then better not use that title at all?
Or is there still a benefit running it alone while in a relationship? What to expect differently then?

1 Like

@Leandros This might be a title you would like!

1 Like

I am speechless

:heart:Thank you @Fire @SaintSovereign :heart:

1 Like

Looks badass

Prolly had To run This when I find a girl that want to practice tantra together :smiley:

1 Like

You donā€™t have to listen with your partner, just let them know that youā€™re running it and what itā€™s intended to do. It has a ton of auras and other scripting that could affect them and even though it contains the free will scripting, itā€™s just the moral thing to do.

Yes, there is a benefit in running it alone. Itā€™ll feel like a transcendent version of Diamond. Again, just make sure they know that they may experience strong internal emotions of love and the such with you.

10 Likes