Main Disc. Thread - Discounted Custom Rebuilds / Upgrades to ZPv2

The discounted ZP rebuild link can now be used for ANY custom ever purchased at the Q Store. That includes Qv2, Ultima, ZPv1. The upgrade will be in ZPv2 format, with ALL upgrades to modules and cores. There’s no need to write support, you will get the upgraded versions. If you bought a ZP v2 custom early on, you can use this form to get the latest versions of all the modules and cores in your custom.

The discounted upgrade cost is $50.

Please note that no changes to the modules can be made. You may upgrade the power level, mask and the sound quality. If you purchased Solace in the original custom, you do NOT need to pay for it again. There’s a field on the order form that allows you to specify whether the original order was in Solace format or not.

What this means is, if you have a custom that you already ordered in Solace and you just want upgraded to all the latest module versions, your cost is $50.

If you want to upgrade to Solace, or increase the power of the custom (to Terminus or Terminus Squared), those options are available for an additional charge. These prices are not discounted.

Please note that while we can guarantee the express option, we are extending the “Standard Delivery” window to 3-7 business days. Now, most likely we’ll still be able to deliver it within 3-5 business days, but we’d like to give ourselves a bit of padding to do the proper work.

24 Likes

One question, I made a custom 3 weeks ago and I have no idea if getting a refreshed custom will give me any actual changes. Will it?

1 Like

Can you please mention a rough date , so that we can get an idea as to whether upgrade or not .

1 Like

@SaintSovereign with Q you could make customs with 3 cores, but with ZP you recommended to only add two cores. So when rebuilding a custom that originally had 3 cores, would it be possible to remove one of the cores?

Also for the modules that have been removed from the Qstore. i had the sanguine module (not core) in my old custom. Would this module get removed from my upgraded custom? Or turn into the sanguine core?

2 Likes

Quality over speed… Thank you!

2 Likes

If you have a terminus or terminus 2 Qv1 or Qv2 custom and you Upgrade rebuild does that get a ZPv2 terminus or terminus 2 custom?

1 Like

No need to upgrade. This is really for ZPv1 and Qv2 customs.

3 Likes

It would turn into Sanguine Core. In situations like this, send me a PM with the modules before ordering and I’ll take a look.

1 Like

Yes. The power level you ordered before will be the same.

1 Like

THANK YOU.

This is awesome!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign My custom was a .flac version. If I want that again do I have to pay for it extra?

Nope. Upgrade will come in .flac.

3 Likes

Nice, thank you

@SaintSovereign does doing a ZP rebuild with this link make the cores upgraded to the new subliminal experience?

Pretty sure only cores updated including/ after Nouveau Rich… SSX, GMX: Aimbot, WB, QL, Emperor, BDLM, IG: UPX, G:M

1 Like

Yeah Index: UPX is the one I upgraded. Can’t wait for Stark. Maybe even LoTs gets upgraded that would be cool.

2 Likes

I only upgraded with SSX. I didn’t wait for WB in same custom… I have multiple cores in my customs. I’m not trying to upgrade after each time another core gets it :wink:

But now I can just need Khan + Diamond
And I can upgrade both customs…
I have all the luck in the world

3 Likes

Mine is WB +Chosen so I am waiting for chosen upgrade

3 Likes

hey, i dont quite understand which option to choose?
sbc

my custom is zpv1, and i wanna upgrade it to ZPv2

which option should i choose?

whats the difference between the first option and the ZP Standard option ?

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant