Main Disc. Thread - Commander ZP

Available now. If you’re purchased in the past, the new version is already in your account.

12 Likes

So many interesting titles. Hard to run them since there’s no zippy chargers

2 Likes

One million points to the first person to run CZP+GLMZP!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign small typo in the link for Commander download: says ZP masked instead of “all files”. Ultrasonic is in the archive…

1 Like

Did you run it?

First loop today, part of my stack, yeah.

I cleaned my house for an hour after running it.

14 Likes

You inspired me before to get this one when you paired it with Khan :pray: Excited to try it out next week.

:muscle:

4 Likes

Didn’t expect running commander would turn you into a maid… just kidding. :smiley:
Good luck man, will be interesting to see your journey.

5 Likes

Commander is one of my all time favourites now i am over covid going to add this to my stack.

5 Likes

Did you run it+GLM?

1 Like

Not surprised. It’s like instant discipline in an audio program. It also made me surprisingly happy when I ran 2 loops back-to-back. Not sure why, but with ZP titles…the more masculinity a sub is supposed to inspire, the happier it makes me when I first run it. Exceptions are emperor and primal so far. I was surprisingly the most aggressive after my first couple loops of Stark.

6 Likes

I want khan as my “always to run” sub, but I know I’ll need some discipline with it.

I tried GLM, but I found it a bit too agressive for khan. Commander on the other hand I feel it’s perfectly enhancing Khan, dominant, but assertive.

5 Likes

I enjoyed doing it. I stopped as soon as I thought is enough. Did some shopping, planned a bit a city break weekend. The old commander feeling is here already with ZP.

11 Likes

I used Commander with Stark with QV2 for many months and it was a perfect combo. I will do it again in ZP format

2 Likes

Nice! My stack now is khan-stark-commander :smiley:

3 Likes

The commander’s aura in ZP format attracts attention but more of a way where ppl try to figure out who you are. Ppl look away quickly if you turn to make eye contact.

While out and about, I’m completely relaxed and feel an eye unshakable sense of internal dominance and assertiveness. Carrying myself as if I deserve to be comfortable and in control no matter where I go. Massive amount of confidence without coming off as cold or arrogant.

As usual, women seem to pick up on the energy better than men, but I can’t confirm if there’s any sexual attraction from them, probably just depends on the type of woman if they would be drawn to an aura of dominance.

20 Likes

Yep. In bed. Woke up with a crazy deep voice

1 Like

How is the interaction with other🤔
+I envy you!

I just woke up about half hour ago. So only really interacted with the wife. No changes noticeable yet, but not really been doing anything of consequence other than having coffee.

1 Like

Interesting story from the other day with commander. Things were starting to get hectic at a place where I sometimes go work a side job for extra money (the port). Without really thinking I took charge of a situation in order to help bring order to the chaos, without even the higher-up bosses even knowing what was happening.

About 20 minutes passed and when they did come, everyone understood but then started trying to add their own 2 cents in, which actually started messing things up again. Once they recognized this, the bosses just deferred complete control back to me and things were flowing smooth again within the first few minutes.

16 Likes