Main Disc. Thread - Commander ZP v2

Now available! May take up to an hour after the posting of this message to appear in your accounts (for those who have purchased in the past.

16 Likes

Woo. Will grab this when I get home. Once GLM is done, I’ll stack them. Watch out!

4 Likes

Thank you Mr Saint

@Billions

Review from my journal.

6 Likes

Did anyone experience the moments where people seemed to be disrespectful/hostile towards you as recon when using this sub?

1 Like

Yes, this mostly happened with aura subliminals. I think my energy was down, and people perceived it as weakness, and then they were hostile towards me.

2 Likes

does Khan have aura?

From the Khan page:

• Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness.
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of power, respect, status and strength.

So I don’t remember if any hostility from others towards me happened on Khan, but I think it mostly happened for me when I was running Libertine.

1 Like

getting a disrespectation from people as a recon from Libertine?

Yes. That did happen a few times.

You’re getting status checked. It’s common anytime an individual suddenly starts giving off a more powerful vibe. Imagine if you won the lottery, but still had to go to work for a few months. You’d get a bunch of people trying to talk crap to you, knock you down due to your new perceived status. Remain calm when it happens, act congruent with the vibe and it’ll subside.

9 Likes

I’ve been having a version of this recently. I think that what RV and Saint said are both aspects of it.

On the one hand, people have their testing behaviors, on the other hand, while in the midst of a growth process I experience energy fluctuations, and I’m more sensitive to the behavior. As my own energy stabilizes and strengthens at the new level 1) the testing behaviors decrease. but also 2) when those behaviors are present, they lose some of their ability to throw me off.

In my case, I’m not running Commander, and the testing is not purely status-related. But it’s still the same basic idea.

2 Likes

I was close to making a custom of GLM and Commander. May hold off due to the announcement about the merger.

Those two together never fail to make me feel like a hundred million US Pennies

3 Likes

Why pennies?:joy:

A million bucks

1 Like

Lets see what the merger offers

1 Like

I agree! I think this is spot on!

1 Like