Main Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP 2022 Experimental

Now available under “My Downloads.”

The filename is marked as “v2” (since it may very well become this), while the download is still marked as “2022 Experimental.” Nonetheless, the “v2” file is the proper one.

17 Likes

@Houdini

2 Likes

Ooooooo this with my Nuclear Love Bomb for Humanity could life changing :face_with_monocle:

@SaintSovereign You are not fooling around yo that was lightning fast

Has it replaced the old one because this is all I’m seeing?

The files are named Chosen - The Way of Nature, you might wanna check on that @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

It shows that one and the new one, it can take up to 20 minutes sometimes to actualize.

Got it @Joa23 thanks for the heads up

So is this the Way of Nature or Chosen from Within lol bcs it’s says the former

Yep same here @SaintSovereign

grrrr, this is what happens when I get too tired. Gimme like 10 minutes, I must’ve linked the wrong file.

1 Like

Okay, we’re good to go now.

AccessDenied message is popping up.

Same here no access

Sigh. Try one last time. After this, I’m done for the tonight, everyone. When I keep making mistakes like this, it’s time to shut it down.

That being said.

Tomorrow will be a good day. :wink:

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am exhausted myself. Almost feels like my default setting at times. I definitely need to change that.
I was reading the email for ZP V2 and now I am even more excited to see what titles such as Dragon Reborn and Ecstasy of Gold will be like. Break generational trauma and poverty

1 Like

Oh snap. I consider this also a Shadow Work title, using LIGHT to get through. Is this somewhat correct @SaintSovereign ?

Also can we get a quick and easy objective list? I can’t remember what it does

I’ve tried searching for Chosen From Within on the main site, because I was thinking of getting it but I can no longer find it in the shop. Was it taken down? No longer available?

It has never been part of the main store (correct me if I’m wrong). It’s a bonus download when you purchase Chosen right now.

4 Likes

Oh right! I totally forgot that that was the case. Thank you for reminding me. :blush:

1 Like