Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Is there any harm in playing both BL ultima and BL OG together?

Playing them simultaneously or back to back? Keep in mind the original has an ultrasonic running in the background. You don’t want to be running them at the same time. But running the original first followed directly by the Ultima, there’s no harm in that.

Everyone: I understand the custom subliminals + Ultima is causing reconciliation around the board, as well as a sense of freedom, power and confidence. I experienced this myself today. That being said, you are still expected to act civil toward each other. When @Fire and I started this forum, we made it very clear that it would be a positive, helpful environment for all. We will not go down the path that so many forums have gone, where people will engage in massive flame wars at the slightest provocation.

We appreciate every last one of you and your contributions to his forum, but we will not hesitate to hand out warnings and temporary bans if necessary. Control your emotions and anger.

20 Likes

I like JCAST he is one of my favourite posters :wink:

2 Likes

I did run BLU today for one loop and during listening to it I felt energy going through my body. About 1-2 hours later I felt totally focused, not so productive, but really focused. It felt a bit like being on the drug Modafinil where you feel more awaken with your senses more sharpened.

After about 8 hours I felt very tired and had to sleep for an hour and I’m still a bit tired.

I think I will keep it at 1 loop of BLU in the morning and wonder if I should keep doing 2-3 loops of StarkQ during the night.

I’m really looking forward to what will happen in the next days with BLU… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A couple of or a few things I have noticed already running Beyond Limitless Ultima is that I am questioning things even more than I did previously. I am also on a more intuitive level aware of when someone is full of shit. I’m also as I stated before taking my time in responding when talking to someone and also thinking things through before acting. I’m learning to question almost if not everything I do in the context of if I will regret doing or not doing something either in the short term or long term. Obviously that requires a certain sacrifice but I would think the sacrifice is far better than the headaches , anxiety, or regret

4 Likes

Yet another thing I have noticed running Beyond Limitless Ultima. I have very little to almost no patience for people who don’t respect or choose to waste my time. If you want to waste your own time with trivial shit , talk in circles while endlessly repeating yourself, criticize me for wanting something you don’t , or project your own personal shit on to me you are more than welcome to fuck off

4 Likes

Beginning to think Fire may have mixed up the scripts for Beyond Limitless and Legacy. Or GLM. And I thought the next one would be Libe… never mind, didn’t say anything.

3 Likes

I tried listening to BLU in my bone conduction headphones aftershokz aeropex and it seems it works well for me. I felt the effect within 10 min

2 Likes

uhhhh…

I’m feeling it this time.

Maybe it’s the headphones.

I am sitting still but I feel like I am flying swiftly forward on a highway. Like the way you feel when you’re sitting on a bullet train or a fast moving train. There’s a sense of movement and also a kind of light euphoria.

Tried it on Monday and was not aware of much. Trying it again on Thursday (with different headphones and with another detail that makes the audio set-up better), and it’s a different experience.

Very interesting.

Feels almost giddy.

6 Likes

Seems like I started to feel the effects most strongly at about 45 to 52 minutes, in my case. But I noticed a light, stimulated kind of feeling from the very beginning. Probably due to my first experience, I waited longer before I admitted that something was really happening.

I was in a pretty positive space before starting the Ultima track, but it was a different space. It didn’t have this light, flying movement to it. It was cheerful, but not euphoric.

That was really interesting. And now we’ll see how long the state lasts. The Ultima track just finished about 3 minutes ago.

I’ve barely had sleep over the past three days, my body feels tired but my mind is surging, I’m pretty sure this is caused by Beyond Limitless Ultima. My sleep patterns have been odd to say the least, been coming out of bed at least 3 times a night to drink water as my mouth was completely dry and dehydrated.

Today the effects are milder but I’ve been having a crazy dry mouth even though I drink 3.5 litres of structured & energized water a day. Be very cautious when running this title, it has effects like a drug and will also overdose you like a drug, please be wary.

4 Likes

I like your use of the word ‘surging’. That precisely describes the sensation I had from Beyond Limitless. I compared it to a train or a car. But that’s what it was (for me). A surging feeling

2 Likes

how many loops do you run per day and do you run anything next to it?

Ever since the testing was finished I’ve been doing one loop a day in the morning and I can still feel the effects a day after. Been doing a loop of Ascension, Stark and Quantum Limitless St 1 here and there.

Never did I go over 3 loops a day and I’m having magnificent results, besides the lack of sleep yet I do not feel tired emotionally or mentally. It’s been almost one week since the testing began so I’ve been listening to it for about two weeks, I didn’t experience anything like this in the first week though.

2 Likes

By the way in that whole two week period I took a one day break and had exponential results the day after, these Ultima titles really have an effect for several days. It does fade overtime but take my advice when I tell you not to loop them back to back.

2 Likes

I’m kind of laughing at myself right now.

I notice that I now feel like working on some tasks that I’d been putting off.

And also, I had 1 credit left on my annual Audible subscription. There was a 2 books for 1 credit sale announced today, and after browsing a lot, I bought these:

Great Courses are hit or miss for me. My usual listening is Fantasy. I’ve pre-ordered Brandon Sanderson’s next book for November release. yippee.

Anyway, these looked like fun (well, the fiction one. the Great Ideas looks interesting.) Hopefully they won’t languish on the dustpile of history.

1 Like

I have the same effects : waking up several times during the night and drink lots of water. I know that it is BLU which does that. Sometimes I feel also restless during the day. So what I do : I do my jogging and after that I am focused the whole day. This is really the most potent sub I have ever tried !

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s caused by Beyond Limitless Ultima, I’m going to take a day off tomorrow and see what happens.

I’m gonna stick to one loop a day for now but yeah it’s pretty strong so far

Imagine if we all got withdrawal from it like Eddie did in Limitless… haha

I think it’ll be fine to take days off I just wanna test it’s limits first

1 Like