Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

This is different, i was just questioning if ZP was really potent compared to Qv2 and i displayed my reasons.

LotS is working fine, it would work even better if i work out really hard or if i take care of my diet.

What would bring me more benefits is taking more direct action in this direction than applying New Age thinking.

1 Like

So I’ve only run 1 loop yesterday. Internal results so far have been:

-Slightly fuller flaccid
-Warmth in groin area
-Dreams related to PP size
-Internal voice repeatedly singing “I bet you want a big dick likeeee meeee” :smiley: Don’t even think that’s a song but my brains invented it anyway

I wasn’t expecting any external results and so wasn’t looking for anything. However I spotted on 3 different occasions, when I was walking toward and past a woman, each time they were doing the shy smile, stifling giggles and looking down or away like they didn’t want to look at me.

I don’t know if it was attraction… it was more like if you went out without any trousers on, the kind of reactions you might get. Kind of made me self-conscious, checked my shorts to see if there was anything on them but couldn’t spot anything unusual. I’m below average in size (for now :japanese_ogre:) and so not like I’m actually packing a bulge that would attract that kind of response.

I was thinking might be my walk changed in a way I couldn’t consciously recognise, or some kind of aura? Any thoughts @SaintSovereign ?

Also would like to know the optimal listening pattern to maximise results for BDLM both by itself and when combining with another sub? Or is it just the usual 1 day on with BDLM solo / BDLM + custom sub with a days rest in between listens?

14 Likes

The same for me too, also I don’t know if it is also the genesis effect but I also feel more confident in my size, I will still wait to measure it (probably once in each cycle)

Already gained 6 inches length and width from one loop!

Nah just kidding

the core module isnt out yet right?

1 Like

Correct. Later today.

awesome! going to do a LOTS/BDLM custom

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

I actually always built WANTED customs with ME module. I will also make a LotS/BDLM custom some day.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the day when someone writes on this thread:

“I ran BDLM for 2 months, and I gained one kilo!” :eggplant:

6 Likes

Would stacking BDLM with Paragon help overall? Or could Paragon interfere somehow?

2 Likes

I’ve heard Paragon do wonders for erections because of increased blood flow, improved libido due to hormonal state, etc. I think BDLM with Paragon would be an incredible combo that could lead to quicker gains.

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing.

Lots/ BDLM/Paragon

Warrior Dick that Heals

or BDLM/ Paragon for PP size and reproductive health.

Does BDLM effect ‘load’ ejaculate volume, trajectory etc?

1 Like

“My walk changed in a way”

Energetically, your being is getting you ready to make way for that tree trunk third leg that’s going to be there as you walk after two cycles

5 Likes

But wanted already has ME :thinking:

My posture is way more erect. It’s a confident posture. Maybe there’s a script saying erect and I took it in many different ways.

5 Likes

I know. I thought it would make it stronger. I never had luck with it on Diamond w/ME, ME module or WANTED. I tried it in multiple customs and power levels.

1 Like

Did you have good/enough nutrition?

I took as many things I learned and read about. I’m an eternal optimist so I never give up and because SubClub always updates it’s easy. I tried different diets and supplements. I was a vegan for years, then thanks to @friday I added fish… and now I eat everything. But BDLM should be more focused than anything before.

2 Likes

Yeah indeed!
I guess proteins are essential though :+1:

1 Like