Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

I didn’t say it’s ethical but most men wear boxer shorts on top of their underwear or wear nothing underneath whereas in women its revealing and can be seen (it can be scandalous). It was design to swing for health, according to medical report if you keep on wearing tight underwear it will affect your testosterone production.

In women the breast has nerves including the legs that when disrupted using bras and high heels it can cause some medical conditions, an excess or abnormal stress on the joints due to the altered position and gait can lead to arthritis and pain.

2 Likes

Just like that all the dudes start wearing loose shorts and freeball :fire:

2 Likes

In the future, when we moderators and ambassadors are attempting to redirect or encourage you to reconsider, would you please use that as a way to reconsider what you are doing?

3 Likes

@Salchichon, we told you this conversation is over. Everyone’s points have been made. Let’s proceed on.

2 Likes

Why erasing? That is not democratic by any point of imagination.
I did not attack anyone. Indeed, I suggested him to PM me.
But, erasing?
That is controling, man!

Forum: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

@Salchichon

Enforcing the Campfire Policy here. Let’s move on and focus on the topic - as @SaintSovereign said:

Now back on topic…

Been personally testing BDLM’s physical shifting recently after lessening WB - extremely promising results corroborated by third parties who were intimately familiar with pre-BDLM time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S.

Take action with BDLM, it’s incredibly effective.

15 Likes

Does BDLM has test boosting “stuff” in it?

@AnswerGroup

It does not.

2 Likes

We have individuals here making claims that Subliminal Club has become “anti-science.” Let me, once again, explain my position:

If you are running a program like BDLM and you would like to create a spreadsheet with exact results, performed in a scientific manner – meaning you run the title at the exact same time each day, measure with the exact same apparatus at the exact same time each day, using bone pressed measurements (or not) and you would like to report this and encourage others to do so, PLEASE DO SO. Share the spreadsheet and the testing protocol, if you’d like. We will very much value that thread and will direct people to that thread, regardless of the results.

We could’ve put BDLM under the Artisan Line, which would’ve restricted refunds. We didn’t do that. We left it in the MAIN product line, so no one would feel like they were cheated if they didn’t get any results. That’s how confident we are in the product’s results.

Now… if you want OTHER people to do all the work for you, and if they refuse because they don’t need systematic measuring since they clearly see results, you do NOT get to claim that they are engaging in “magical thinking,” and dismiss their experiences as placebo or being weak-minded. We assume the adults here are well aware of every aspect of their penis. They will know if there’s growth or not. We’re not going to demand that any customer fill out in-depth details and spreadsheets.

However – again – BDLM has a 30-day refund policy. Everyone is more than welcome to grab a cloth tape measure, and follow the above protocol and report back on their results. If they see results, awesome. If that individual does not receive results, that is fine also – no one will be allowed to attack them or accuse them of doing it wrong, or whatever also (within reason).

If you have an issue with this, then unfortunately, this company may not be the right choice for you, as this is how we operate. We’ve always operated like this. Nothing has changed. How you choose to report your results is how you choose to do so.

15 Likes

Sorry if this was asked already.

But what is the diff between bldm and male enhancement in the q store?

Is male enhancement like a “lite”‘version? What happens if I include both of them in a custom?

4 Likes

I assumed it was lite. I’ve had male enhancement module in every custom I made.

I just made a BDLM / Diamond custom and left male enhancement module out.

I’m also running Wanted Black which includes scripting for male enhancement- probably equivalent to the module.

4 Likes

Nice! Feedback on the male enhancement?

Nothing inspirational to add I’m sorry.

I even had it in ZP Terminus 2 power

But BDLM is a full title

male enhancement is probably not the easiest feat for men past a certain age… but wanted black works for me (looks wise) :slight_smile:

I figured a custom with BDLM Diamond and SPS reproductive system might get it done… SPS endocrine system in Wanted black Khan S&S custom

If these work well maybe QTKS later

4 Likes

Your only in your 40s right ? if so your young :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mid 40s

I look fairly young and act young

And I have a buddy 10 years older who looks younger than me and also acts young

So it’s possible if you don’t limit or doubt yourself

5 Likes

Thats important, Spartan Apex and WB i believe should be an ultimatum for all middle age men

1 Like

I’ll have to squeeze that in a stack sometime

1 Like

I have just started the main store title but it doesnt feel like a full title in terms of recon anyways , it is very lite

I always wondered if SPS reproductive system helps with things like Libido, erection quality, size.

1 Like

confirmed, works, i used it in custom but in terms of size maybe not , im not sure if sps acts differently ?