Main Disc. Thread - Ascension for Women ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased it in the past, the new version is already in your downloads!

8 Likes

@Lammy

It’s been 2 months since she’s been here but what the heck. Maybe she will see the notification in her email.

4 Likes

My wife has been listening to Ascension for Women for almost two cycles and I can see how she has changed for the better. She’s more alpha but not in a masculine way, she doesn’t want to control me, dominate me or impose her will on me but rather guide me when I need it and talk to my reason when she thinks I’m wrong.

Her cognitive capacities and social skills have improved as well. She does more “right” things and she behaves more “properly”. She also trusts herself more and her self-confidence has improved. She takes care of herself and her looks better as well. The only drawback is she’s got more comfortable with her overweight and even put on 4 more kilograms… oh well. :blush:

She will keep running AfW at least till the end of the year and we’re going to see what more happens.

10 Likes

My girlfriend started Ascension for Woman on sunday, today was her 2nd listening day.
Shes been running a business over IG for years, she does a lot of videos to show her products. Sunday after listening she said that she needs to start showing her face in the videos so people can know her and get closer with her clients, I didnt make much of that cause its not the first time she says that and then she doesnt do it.
Today after listening she said it again… 30 minutes later she was recording the videos and uploading them.

Knowing her and her issues about showing herself this is MASSIVE change!
She threw Libertine in the stack too, just for fun.

11 Likes

For your fun or her fun? :grin:

2 Likes

Fun for me, fun for her, fun for both :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

If you have a girlfriend or a wife and you love her, do her a solid and buy Ascension for Woman as a present for her.
My girlfriend is on her 2nd cycle (now with LBfH) and the changes she has experienced are nothing short of amazing. She used to be a worrier, always worrying about something, sometimes to the point of painful migraines and awful nightmares.
Now she doesnt worry anymore (at least nothing close to what she used to) and she is becoming a very resoluted person. She is taking leadership in her business and with her family during dificult times of crisis.
That lifted a heavy burden inside her and of course makes things way more enjoyable for both of us. Im not gonna lie, its way less of a burden for me to, cause I was the one who had to calm her down when she was foretelling the end of the world.

10 Likes