Main Disc. Thread - Affiliate Program and Affiliate Manager

I got you thx :+1:

Hearty congratulations, @AlexanderGraves!!!

2 Likes

Congrats and best of luck to @AlexanderGraves ans SC :heart::heart:

1 Like

Dang-now I want to start an online business and become an influencer just to be an SC affiliate
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

grafik

2 Likes

You don’t mention the commission rates on the affiliate page.

grafik

I’m kidding, good point.

6 Likes

Cool, congrats @AlexanderGraves !

This might represent a major shift for SC, with potentially massive growth for the company and the community here due to affiliates bringing in fresh new customers and new forum members. A great responsibility to have!

3 Likes

It’s not a flat commission rate for now. Alex will negotiate those rates with the potential affiliate. Those with more experience and an existing platform will have more leverage. We’re not just opening ourselves up to all kinds of abuse yet, as the program is still in its infancy and we need to work out the processes, just as we always do.

4 Likes

lol running RICH and just found out about this…

Meant to be :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Congratulations @AlexanderGraves .

2 Likes

i don’t have a brand to affiliate subclub. I do want to know how to represent subclub the best way with the ppl i share about it. i would like to learn this stuff. the things to say. dos and don’ts. will it be available for non-affiliates. I would affiliate if i had a brand for sure.

1 Like

I would like to ask @Fire and @SaintSovereign to chime in when it comes to describing what ZP is. I wrote a short copy, so please kindly assist me here, gentlemen.

Zero Point is a technology where subliminals do not send our subconscious messages in the form of suggestions that could be in conflict with our ideal self, and thanks to this they do not cause resistance on our subconscious part. Why does it happen? Zero Point subliminals do not communicate suggestions, but operate on the principle of dialogue with our subconscious and they guide it naturally through its development towards our ideal self. Zero Point allows us to create a strong and positive bond with our subconscious, explore it and encourage it to support us on the way to overcoming our blockades and realizing our potential, as well as reaching the goals we’ve chosen.

Edit:
And how subliminals work:

4 Likes

Interesting proposition.

I can definitely make a quick video with the basics of what SC is and how to “market” it to people outside of the affiliate program. If you just want to share them without your personal commission.

Inside the affiliate program, this is covered, but I guess it helps.

To make it clear, you can of course, apply, if you don’t have a brand yet, but also understand that if you already have a brand/audience/following to market to, your chances are higher to get accepted because you won’t send bad traffic that just refunds everything and thus lose SC money.

5 Likes

Guys, remember that every human endeavor is based on mindset and every mindset is linked to subliminals, therefore, there’s a lot of niches subliminals are related to. More than we all think. :blush:

2 Likes

Where is this image from? It’s superb! Or did you make it?

4 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, it’s my work although my wife helped with the graphics. :blush: Feel free to employ it if you will.

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Well done!

2 Likes

Just FYI, I finally got around to set up my user to check the applications.

You’ll hear back soon!

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves

It’s me sending you emails. :blush: