Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

Whats in the custom bro ?

2 Likes

Tbf, what also stood out about NR for me was a genuine interest emerging from within to better understand the tax structure… I think that’s very potent

@qOS what kind of manifestations can someone expect with A Stark Black Reality after running it for 3 years? In terms of social, wealth (career and sales) and romance in a long-term relationship and in terms of fitness like the body

3 Likes

I ran ASBR with Hero shortly last cycle and was brought in as a fitness consultant to instruct for a class of models. Now I switched to Khan-Crown and Capital Custom with Hero this cycle and I think it clicked. One of the models for this festival dropped out, so on a short notice after months of rehearsal and organizing, I was asked to step in as a runway model at the festival and there’s going to be photo shoots downtown in my city that I will be in.

I’m pretty detached from exposure or outside validation or this modeling debut, but I guess it’s a win.

16 Likes