Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

It sounds like soup without enough salt.

3 Likes

Beautifully put.

1 Like

I’ve ran Chosen but never Stark.

I liked Chosen just wanted it without the leadership, but then I also think that might not be Chosen without the leadership. It’s maybe part of its magic, the whole package. I’m on CWON now but Chosen just seems to be the better package, I’d just have to get more comfortable with all the attention, new LB will be helping me in that aspect.

So with ASBR, fame free version. I’m thinking it could be good for somebody who’s shied away from the spotlight. The under-achiever who never reached their full potential because they didn’t want to deal with the fame and popularity. Maybe they could raise all those attributes to the max level for them just without the fame.

But I’ve settled on running Primal, before just now finding out that there’s this new experimental ASBR. I am looking forward to Primal to zero out any remaining social anxiety so I can level up my social game.

3 Likes

I can’t even imagine Chosen without Leadership.

The idea is that when you accomplish all of Chosen’s objectives, people will naturally and effortlessly SEE you as a leader. It’s what it is.

By the same logic, maybe that’s the issue with no fame ASBR - if you actually accomplish ASBR/‘s objectives, people should naturally see you as famous.

5 Likes

Since running Stark Black, is there anyone one else who looked at his/her goal list and thought: “Damn!!! This stuff is easy”. Even the most challenging goals?

5 Likes

Yes. Even though it seems far fetched to others, it feels so within grasp to me. There’s also this knowing that it will happen.

4 Likes

Exactly! This “everything is within my reach” feeling is something I already felt on Emperor but not as clearly as on SB. I was thinking about a product I wanted to launch and even two or three weeks back I was still thinking about how much work would be involved and how long it would take. Today, I thought: “I just have to build a team and get them to do it”. It’s that simple. :joy:
Why wasn’t I thinking in terms of teambuilding before SB? :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Exactly.

I literally went from “I don’t know how, but my business will go from 0 to 30k in 6 months” to “I could make 20k in two weeks”

Execution is different but the mindset of a goal/list becoming “easy” is STRONG on ASBR

If you can dream it you can achieve it

10 Likes

Let’s see if more people chime in with the same feeling. This ‘within reach’ feeling could be part if the script.

1 Like

Someone begged me not to leave Khan crew and I was too intrigued not to try full-on fame ASBR now (in case it gets nerfed)

So, I spent all afternoon reworking existing customs to add ASBR in what became two monster customs I ordered lol

Here’s ASBR custom…

“Hog Nasty RICH” ZPv2 MAX :man_office_worker: :money_mouth_face: :racing_car: :desert_island: :bikini:

Summary

01 Alexander’s Play
02 Approachability Aura
03 A Stark Black Reality Core
04 Carpe Diem Ascended
05 Faith Unyielding
06 Fenrir
07 Fortune’s Favorite
08 Free Pass
09 Gorgeous Manifestor
10 Jupiter
11 Khan ST4 Core
12 Manipulus
13 Mosaic
14 Nouveau RICH Core
15 Sexual Manifestation
16 SPS: Endocrine System
17 Sultan
18 Untouchable
19 Void of Creation
20 Wealth Limit Destroyer

4 Likes

The downside of fame: people who you not know think they know you.

I added protection in my custom.

People are already testing my status with New Khan and I wasn’t gonna chicken out of an incredible year.

I think I can say, this may be the best overall year of my life, at 45, and I attribute much of my gains from using sub club customs.

It’s funny how in real life, none of my friends and family accept this claim. :man_shrugging:

Only my anonymous friends understand… Alas!

20 Likes

This subliminal is bringing me back to my prime :wink: It’s becoming my favorite subliminal. The energy is pure fire. The vibes are incredible and I already feel like a celebrity.

6 Likes

Ok, gotta post a little update here as today was the first time noticing the fame scripting big time. A few days back my old boss reached out to me, who’s basically a mini celebrity himself (around 50K on IG). We set up a time to connect today and catch up, and when I get on the call it’s like him and 3 others on a team meeting.

I work with a pretty reputable company in my industry now, and so they instantly start asking questions and treating me like a literal celebrity. One of them said something about “since your pretty well known in the space and obviously really good at what you do” and then asked about getting connected in my network and offering me favors if I need anything or there’s anyone I’d like to get connected to. Then I was asked to come speak to some of the guys on the team, give advice, etc later this week on a paid training

For context, I am not “well known in the space” what so ever lol, and I wouldn’t even say I’m that great at what I do… :joy: The whole interaction was pretty mind blowing to me. The fame scripting in here is the real deal. @SaintSovereign

20 Likes

Same, I’ve shared info about sub club with several close friends. A couple purchased but never really did anything with it. I mean they all see the changes over the last 3-4 years. However it’s attributed to “being different”.

Me. Seriously. :joy:

If you figure out a way to bring them on board please share.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

With these new approaches to fame scripting mentioned earlier. Are those going to be incorporated into Stark Black and replacing the existing part in it for that?

This is aimed to eliminate as best possible or much more reduce unwanted attention that the current scripting might draw more of?

1 Like

This is an absolute game-changer. From the moment I started using it, I felt its intensity in the best possible way. This sub doesn’t hold back – it pushes you to your limits and beyond, unlocking potentials you didn’t even know you had.

What strikes me the most is the seamless blend of scripting and concepts. It feels like every aspect of this sub is crafted to perfection, addressing wealth, innovation, dominance, resilience, and so much more with unparalleled depth and precision.

One question that lingered in my mind while exploring this sub is, “where does A Stark Black Reality fit in? Does it weave a new thread of destiny, or does it reveal the hidden patterns already present?”

I’m particularly impressed by the focus on innovation and cognitive enhancement. The scripting is designed to help you see beyond the mundane, sparking ideas and insights that have the potential to revolutionize industries and redefine norms. And the best part? It feels effortless, like your mind is naturally attuned to uncovering groundbreaking concepts.

But it’s not just about personal growth; A Stark Black Reality also touches on fame, dominance, and resilience. It’s about commanding respect, navigating the spotlight, and harnessing the power of influence.

For those who dare to seize their destiny with unrelenting ferocity and carve their legacy in the stone of time, it’s a weapon of unparalleled power. I’m ready to blaze this trail and unleash this beast.

17 Likes

Did you feed the sales page into ChatGPT and tell it to write a review lol

Very innovative of you

2 Likes

Lol no, but I did use a grammar checker with some AI implementation to correct my grammar. :joy:

1 Like

2x 3min of two new ZPv2 MAX customs;
one with ASBR & NR, and I never ran either before… this one also has Khan!

I don’t feel tired :slight_smile:

Ahhhh

Those customs are monsters at 3 & 4 cores,
so this is a very welcomed beginning.

3 Likes