Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

When LE is about to be released, I had plans to create a Intelligence/Productivity custom , but I was struggling to decide on the second subliminal.

Just picture having Stark B with LE - it would be incredible. The only potential ‘issue’ would be if I also had HoM or Emperor in my other custom, as that could really trigger a strong reaction.

Pairing those 2 subs? Absolutely balling bro :joy: Primal effortlessly speaks with authenticity. When you add in Stark Black, the combination of wealth, intelligence, and fame is unbeatable. Throw NR into the mix and your sales colleagues won’t stand a chance lol.

Bit off topic for 1 sec, but how is that HOM/LE treating you?

1 Like

I also wonder this does this one help with sales? Well with fame I guess they jsut buy without you trying to sell maybe hmm.

Bro, can’t recommend it enough. It’s just enjoyable as hell to run, very low recon compared to other alpha/status subs, like I can really just enjoy life with a lot of the benefits of something like Khan. I wouldn’t say it’s unproductive by any means but it doesn’t give you the same kick in the ass as emperor/stark; or even the new khan it sounds like.

If you were looking for something to take your sales to the next level, and really do a push phase I would say primal isn’t it, like you can probably maintain and do just fine while enjoying life, but it doesn’t compare to something like HOM which is loaded with the social skills, and wealth manifestation on top of that.

As of now stark black could be the move because it looks like it’s packed with more wealth scripting, productivity, social intelligence and the new learning expierience which seem to be bigger difference makers

2 Likes

Given the scope of this subliminal, I may consider getting this.

I don’t think I’ve run even a full cycle of Stark since I bought the earliest version of the Stark subliminal many years ago.

I wanted to run Quantum Limitless, Mogul or Phoenix Reborn for the whole of this year, or but I realised that problems in different aspects of my life have an impact on me reaching my goals in just one aspect, so it’s time for me to go consider a subliminal that enables results in multiple aspects of my life.

ASBR stares at me now, with the appeal of letting me apply the cognitive improvements that I had been building up with Quantum Limitless while also targetting wealth and romance goals.

I’m fine with fame and improving my social life, since my social life has recently been reduced to almost zero because of various reasons, and I realise I don’t enjoy being a hermit and workaholic either.

Fame, popularity (in terms of being of value to others), dominance and resilience - I’m happy with all these.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign when would you recommend someone to run Stark Black vs Stark?

Is there such a thing as fate?

Nah jk — if you’ve done some base inner work, like spent some time with Emperor or Stark. Maybe even Mogul for awhile.

9 Likes

Of course it helps with sales. :wink:

1 Like

5 minutes loop of this knocked me out for 30 minutes, had a very slight headache along with fatigue. But then I also had my first result. Got asked to be a commentator for some uni event. Fame is trying to manifest already lol

I declined because there are more negatives than positives for me in this opportunities but it’s still nice to see such a fast acting sub.

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign when do you think the Q core for this will be released today with the 1 day delivery as well?

@AnswerGroup

Does this include the whole romance scripting of original Stark or it’s toned down?

1 Like

That’s my reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Answered here in the copy:

Basically, the level of fame and dominance has a natural effect of improving romance, so we didn’t need to include as much scripting.

5 Likes

Sometime today is all I can say. We’re really exhausted and moving a bit slow. But it will happen today.

5 Likes

Is Stark little bit more “suited” towards ambiverts than Stark Black? Talking about this Fame scripting.

@AnswerGroup

Just to be sure, “wine and dine you” isn’t the same as “wine and dine with you”, is it?

It’s not suited to any particular type but I’d imagine you’d enjoy the fame aspect more if you have an extrovert side. Most people aren’t fully introverted or extroverted (like myself, HARD introvert who comes across as extroverted). The fame aspect for me would be a nightmare.

@Fire , despite his forum presence is far more comfortable in the spotlight and yet, is a hard introvert too.

Think of it in terms of “how well do I handle attention?” But note, there is support scripting for the fame part.

10 Likes

That term basically means that they’ll want to take you out and pay for you due to your high value rather than you wanting to take them out. American English (and other places) idiom.

6 Likes

Black is black I want my baby back

1 Like

Oh lmao I though it meant the other way :smiling_imp:

I kinda figured that but didn’t want to assume, rofl.

2 Likes