Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Me too but I dedicated the rest of this cycle to LBFH only to test it. But I will use this satck soon .

2 Likes

I’m running this with Dragon Reborn currently. It’s helping a lot. It’s just frustrating that emotional healing usually has to be a slower process to be effective. At least that’s what it feels like

1 Like

I stacked R.I.C.H. and LBF once so far. Got this:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Palpatine has a great idea!

2 Likes

Could this be a new sub-module called “aura of penis”?

2 Likes

Aura of Dickness

3 Likes

It’s your animal magnetism.

1 Like

Complete with an experimental blackroom supercharger!

Edit: Due to the nature of these things. It would have to have some safety valve that it can only be used “on” the right person when it’s in the highest and best good for both parties. It’s easy to forget crazy things happen in the world sometimes especially when it comes to love and sex and yea. Any number of examples could be put here. :sunglasses:

Maybe the love without attachment scripting that both parties can let go and move on in amicable ways if necessary.

1 Like

Idk what it is with ME, and I’m specifically saying ME. But Love Bomb always seemed to give me heavy recon.

After one loop of LBFH here is a list of things that happened. Got into a silly argument with my Gf that caused a scene, got into another silly argument with my mother, been feeling kinda down about the situations. Usually tho after this I try to withdraw myself but they still end up talking to me after as if nothing happened even though I feel iffy around them.

Now remember how I said Love bomb always gave me some issues. Most of the feel good subs like LB, sanguine, and LBFH gave me crazy recon. CFW was fine as it had regeneration in addition to LB and Chosen. I know some healing needs to be done so I’m definitely not blaming the sub. I do think one of the pro-tips on LB is don’t run it if you need heavy healing as far as love or whatever.

I just wanted to share all of that. I’ve put off DR for a long time but it seems in order to get the full
Results of these of these. Anyway I’m glad to see the results here. I probably just need to push through and run it more but maybe I need that intensive healing more than anything… or maybe I’m
Just having a bad couple of days who the hell knows.

EDIT: I also got great results from
sage and CWON as far as feel good type subs

6 Likes

When I ran Elixir and Regeneration, Elixir had a calming effect on Regeneration. For the same reason, it could be a good idea to run LBH along with Elixir.

Of course you could also try CWON + LBH or SG + LBH to help with the LBH experience you are currently having.

Am having some mellow kind of sadness with LBH. But it usually goes away after a shower or after I have something to eat. But I know it is releasing the negativity out of me and I will be fine soon. I usually think of recon that way. As a form of release of my traumas.

3 Likes

I ran elixir and rebirth earlier today so I guess I did a good thing. Right now I’m at the beach listening to the waves. Clearing my mind.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful. I love beaches and the sound of the waves, the touch of the sea breeze.

4 Likes

Yup beautiful vibes

7 Likes

Nice. Where is that? I don’t have beaches near me, wish I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hollywood beach, Florida

3 Likes

@James since you ran love bomb you seem more positive and more in touch with your feelings.

2 Likes

It’s a development.
Love to be sexual and get a pink snake

Bammmm

Love Dick for Humanity

It looks a little bit like snow. I was puzzled for a minute, Florida snow this time, what :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone put this in a custom yet?

I havent yet, but a custom with LBH and Heartsong feels super appealing to me.

2 Likes