Main Dev. Thread - 12

He understood.

1 Like

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

endGAME, he’s also watching GAME of thrones. GAME

what does this meeean

12 will be released at 12 pm est I bet

I’ll see tomorrow, because I’ll go to sleep soon. Still trying to figure out the condition to do a t test for my data…

8 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist when you wake up tomorrow, you can download The Executive :v:

1 Like

So many use cases for these. True Social, GLM, As Above So Below, Executive, etc etc.

This includes the Libertine experimental too?

thank you!

Nah, experimental will be out later. But yeah, superchargers are just short term boost :wink: great to complement the long term growth.

v2 came out from the other thread.

There’s a version two listed on the sales page.

Yeah for libertine, in 30 minutes you’ll be able to download it from your download page :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for all this amazing update!@SaintSovereign and @Fire. I hope one day we meet in person to have some beers!

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger they also upgraded Libertine ? again

More taking action and stronger aura & manifestation, but fire will explain it later :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone give Saint an hour or 2 to get everything done then bombard with questions lol. I need to learn to refrain from jumping the gun too lol

3 Likes

And perhaps… some SALCHICHON. I was at a Dominican restaurant the other day and cracked up when I realized that this is a sausage. I tried it, was quite delicious.

7 Likes

And read his posts.

2 or 3 times.

While breathing.

Half the time, the answer is already in there.

3 Likes