Main Dev. Thread - 12

Lol idk you are very selective with reveals, sometimes you give us some detail other times i feel like you just give us one or 2 tiny crumbs to get a good laugh at all the guesses lol.

1 Like

Its product . no upgrades. something new we never seen before. new major sub.

That couch goes well with Saint’s new chair.
Now he just needs a long-haired cat to stroke while he hatches plans for subliminal domination.

Hint #7: More than one person in this thread has guessed correctly by my count, with different levels of accuracy.

@TheBoxingScientist
If I was told I could tell you, I would. I even mentioned I was running out of hints to give, so to hurry up already. :slight_smile:

@BLACKICE
That is indeed awesome. So, what is that module going to do?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign said someone in this thread was right and I bet it’s @Jupiter

A new subliminal format for healing

But it is not what one might expect

Hmm. The sofa I mentioned is finally here.

1 Like

Then it would be “The Executive” :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m one of the ones that guessed right…right? Please say yes.

My bet is on WhiteTiger’s prediction.
ALL IN

1 Like

Ultima is also building method ( masked + ultrasonic)ultra wide bandwidth . we can expect upgrades major titles into ultima format. We seen transformation iron throne Ultrasonic only into Q maybe ultima soon will be new standard for SubClub

1 Like

Yeah, there is a good chance there is more than only my prediction, last time they released ultima they didn’t do as big of a thread. But I’m still standing behind my position!

@PurpleRT73 let the chips fall where they may!

1 Like

So, a recap of hints:

1. The stuffing of the pants was closer than others :wink:
  1. There is more than one mp3 involved.
  1. Post 101: “clicking on the store” - this strongly suggests it involves either upgrades or making available a free download like Executive, or both, rather than a completely new product. (Although that depends what DarkPhilosopher meant by this comment)
  1. DarkPhilosopher wasn’t referring to the normal packaging of major subs when they said more than one mp3 :wink:

So putting this all together… Given the name 12, I doubt it’s about name embedding. Given prior hints dropped by Saint about pushing the limits of Ultima, I’m guessing its partly to do with this. And if WhiteTiger was “not wrong either (technically)”, there are multiple products involved. And it will make a lot of people “very happy”.

Anyone see a pattern here? I think I do :wink:

2 Likes

The anticipation is really getting to me! Anyone else?

3 Likes

Same here, I was sad to see that the official announcement is not there yet :pensive:

I second your statement lol, I really want to see new awesome ultimas lol. I also want to see what new tech and products they think of, and how they can wow the world more then they already have.

The suspense man! Something’s big going on in here.
Dreams Ultima is what I’m looking forward to.

1 Like

In terms of what we are waiting for and hinted at in the forum by SaintSovereign himself, they are:

-The Seducer (Male equivalent of The Seductress along with Male Enhancement)
-Monarch (Female equivalent of Emperor)
-Writing Ultima (for creative writing and writing code)
-Healing Ultima (name says it all)
-The Executive (to help in taking action. This is one I am least updated about)

6 Likes

Also a Wealth Ultima was in the works too but probably hit the backburner pipeline for a bit. Saint also mentioned a speaking module.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think more 12 is linked to Ultima Upgrade and Executive release and maybe Wealth Ultima :thinking:

But, I am sure they are still on the plate for a little bit later :wink:

2 Likes

They are testing a new technology called “Time distortion” : when they say “soon” it means at least 3 months :rofl: @SaintSovereign said “we will release soon Executive” it was … last July … so the technology is really working !!:rofl:

1 Like