Main Disc. New Title Hype Thread

I already said that one lol

1 Like

Dammit :X I didn’t think it was already guessed. I blame timezones :smiley:

2 Likes

great minds think alike :wink:

2 Likes

Cream of the top "alphamale ":thinking:

I’d rather it be this. There are enough subliminals for the bedroom.

3 Likes

Hope you win it!

2 Likes

Fast Master – No More Emotional Eating :man_dancing:t2:

or

Aegis Initiative: The Hunger Project – End Starvation and Obesity :man_farmer:t2:

3 Likes

Paragon: Cumplete

Fertility potency and volume maximizer

2 Likes

In France, we call this “Italian Icecream”, could it be some sort of Renaissance man symbol?

3 Likes

Perhaps this was a favourite food of the Medicis?

1 Like

a wealth or sophistication sub about being and having the cream of the crop.

“The best or choicest of anything”

2 Likes

Tongue. Licking. Sugar. Pleasure. Addictive.
Tempting. Just once. Give me more. I gotta have it. Guilt Pleasures. Irresistible. I don’t know man… maybe it’s the munchies :sunglasses::partying_face:

Good advertising copy.

1 Like

Ecstasy of Life Ultima

2 Likes

:silly mode on:

That’s no ice cream that’s Mount Kailash!

Like this cream, let our subliminal whip your mind into shape like the good thoroughbred it is have it running to win the race in no time, complete with binaural gamma wave producing technology that makes your mind work faster :wink:

Become the Ice Cream Yogi. Experience the pleasures of worshipping the Shivalickim which melts in your mind, not in your hand. With our Alchemist ST4 Terminus Squared Core, you’ll be laughing like a Buddha in no time! :laughing:

Coincidental: claims of coronavirus recently found in icecream. Don’t think its icecream being pictured then :wink:

2 Likes

Imprint Ultima - become addictive, imprint upon people - get them WHIPPED on you

2 Likes

This is my thinking

A Positive Vibe Ultima - A sub that makes you an impenetrable source of positive vibes, making you the most charismatic person in the room.

1 Like

Weight Loss Ultima: Without Dieting.

2 Likes

I think its “The Seducer”

3 Likes