Main Development Thread - New Dawn

This was a beautiful high quality discussion we had here, primally with @Liquidfire , but also with @Simon and @SaintSovereign.

It’s beyond technique and getting girls to chase and qualify.

It’s about your energy, your vibe, a pure vibe of presence, loving and appreciating femininity and connecting deeply with the other person with an open heart in a special moment that feels meaningful and… forever.

If this can be added to Primal. WOW.

cc @Fire

4 Likes

Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. ”

• Michelangelo

We only need to add that to primal :smile: guessit works internally towards yourself, but also for curiosity.

Thanks for the compliment @AMASH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, to discover the statue hidden inside every girl and to appreciate her for that, for something nobody else can see but you, is truly POWERFUL.

After all, women want someone who can see them for who they truly are. In a way nobody else can. It’s the best thing you can give women: to be seen, and to connect with a real man who can see behind their masks into a place nobody else cared to go into.

And this has Primal written all over it :wink:

3 Likes

If anything, @Fire might make a stack module to accomplish this, since that’s exactly what they were made for. The major programs set a base, the stack modules modify that base in the direction you want.

Sex and Seduction was supposed to be the “Don Juan” type subliminal, as it helped you develop whichever style of seduction you wanted — as external “style” is different than internal game.

Primal is primal. How you choose to mold yourself after getting results is still largely up to you. Primal didn’t remove you ability to connect — that’s not how subs work. Your standards have just changed, and you’re making the subconscious decision not to connect and that’s something you’re not used to.

In society, men are socialized to perform in order to get women’s approval and attention. The notion that they would have to perform for you is so foreign that many men can’t handle it. Not saying that’s what you’re experiencing, but I can imagine that after years of connecting to women easily, it’s jarring to suddenly not care. Before we make any moves, see if this settles down — it could be reconciliation.

12 Likes

Thank you. That sounds right. More information, more data.

Or this might be a great thing to include in the updated SS.

Yes, it’s jarring to not care now after years of connecting easily. But the thing is, my belief is that connection is essential. This might be a limiting belief, and being “emotionally unavailable” might be a bigger draw to women than a guy who connected easily with them.

I need more time, more testing with women, and letting things settle down before I will know for sure.

3 Likes

It could be as your confidence and status as you see yourself rises you’re practicing subconsciously the skill of disqualifying. It’s a good skill to have and as communication is like 90% non-verbal you’re automatically disqualifying women now. I’m currently reading “Walk Away” from George Hutton. It’s what it sounds like to me. If you have kindle unlimited you can read it for free.

3 Likes

There is some truth to this, @Guy730

While before I over-valued all girls from the very beginning, now I don’t assume there is anything special about them until they prove they are worthy of special consideration. Otherwise, they can go away and it won’t affect me one bit.

Maybe when I meet more girls and see ones who “prove themselves,” that connection part will open up for them. So they know it’s a special thing, not open for everybody like it used it.

This is a plausible theory. Gotta get more data to verify. But thank you, what you said makes a lot of sense.

4 Likes

Thanks, dude :blush: you are a best PR I could imagine :sweat_smile:

Just a little addition:

So far pure Ascension 2.0 really supplements Primal and S&S. It helps to act more confidently.

I will add more info later. Just experimenting with subs right now, not much time for writing on forum.

5 Likes

I agree. Now that I slept on it, I think (1) I am not yet used to this much internal strength, and (2) I am more selective with who I go into deep rapport with, rather than like before, opening myself to rapport with anybody.

It seems a good thing. Thank you @Fire for writing a kickass script in Primal.

Btw, since the updated PrimalTech 2 will come within a couple of weeks, will it be based on Primal or Primal XXX? I think Primal XXX is wonderful, so it would be sad to lose that tweaked script.

5 Likes

It will be a complete overhaul of PrimalTech, owing to some very in-depth research we have been conducting the past few months.

It was/is quite an investment, but the new advancement is absolutely worth it.

The new PrimalTech v2 will be in a completely different league from PrimalTech v1.

10 Likes

Thank you, that sounds exciting!

Since you’re already working on the PrimalTech v2 update, could you tell us a bit more about what advancement would be expected?

Not in extreme details, of course. Your intellectual property is your right and should be secret. Just in terms of benefits: what can we expect from PrimalTech v2 and what can it achieve that PrimalTech couldn’t?

cc @SaintSovereign

5 Likes

I’m second to this info :slight_smile:
Upgraded titles are already a suprise (in good sense).

4 Likes

The new PrimalTech v2 will be in a completely different league from PrimalTech v1.

Can’t wait to have Limitless with PrimalTech v2 available :drooling_face: and then combine it with Beyond limitless :.This is exactly what I need for my university.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign you guys are really breaking the boundaries.

3 Likes

Something you guys have been excited about for a long time, is in the works.

15 Likes

I am curious about this!

4 Likes