Main Development Thread - New Dawn

Hey, thank you for the suggestions.

I’ve skimmed through them right now, and quite a few of them are already in our subliminals.

I will give it a thorough read tomorrow, I quite like what you wrote. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, and if you could for further research read the book 50 Shades of Grey and see if you get any ideas from the character of Christian Grey to include in this sub. It’s a quick read (I don’t recommend the movie, the acting is bad).

50 Shades of Grey is the fastest selling r-rated book of all times and the highest grossing of all times. That dominant masculinity with a bit of danger yet still safe that is displayed there is amazingly attractive to women. So adding the essence of Grey into this sub, even if it delays it a week, can really take things to the next level @Fire

The first book is enough, the rest is more of the love story.

3 Likes

Btw thank you, you’re really kind @Fire

What is most attractive about you guys and this community is your sense of wonder and excitement, and your ambition to push things to the limit. Never settling for mediocrity or being average. That is AWESOME!

Oh, and if you want to see someone in a movie who represents AMAZING masculing body language, unreactiveness, confidence and sexiness, and POWER, check out Robert Redford Billionaire Playboy character in Indecent Proposal. He was pure solid masculinity in there, the way he moved, the way he was totally in control of his world and not reacting to anything is amazing:

Excited about this sub, I know you will kill it @Fire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, I don’t want to be posting too much in here, but really, you guys have a great thing here, so it makes me buzz with ideas to make this the best subliminal EVER!

Carl Jung talks about complete attractive masculinity as having these elements:

• Dominance over the outside world, going for goals with persistence
  • Sensuality and sexual passion
  • Playfulness and mischief (This is important, when women are having fun, they let go of their thinking and inhibitions, so inspiring them to have fun is HUGE. I hope your sub has a whole module on increasing playfulness without being a clown of course. High status good humor and playfulness)
  • Intelligence / Expertise / Skill that make you superior in some domain
  • The ability to relate to others, have empathy and connect with them
  • The ability to be in the moment, to enjoy the little things in life, so not be dependent on the outcome and to just flow with life sipping all the present pleasures out of it.

So according to Carl Jung, a man who has all these 6 elements combined in his is the ultimate masculine man, who is multi dimensional and will always seem interesting to women because they can never figure him out, he’s too multi-layered to ever become boring.

I hope your subliminal will work on all of these 6 masculine energies defined by Carl Jung :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. :smiling_imp:

Thank you! It means a lot to hear that.

We will continue advancing human potential, to and over it’s limits.

There is no stopping Subliminal Club.

Hmm, never seen this. Will see if I have the time tomorrow to check it out.

Check this out though - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOVp0Sgds5A

Funny thing is, people have been reporting their walks changing, and I’ve noticed the same thing.

Oozing masculinity.

Hey, don’t worry. If you have any ideas, go ahead and post them, and I will take a look at them when I’m free, see what I can do with them.

It’s a good thing and helps creativity. I expect you to have more ideas coming soon. :wink:

Now, I finished my evening routine, so now it’s time for me to hit the sack.

2 Likes

For now, go with Emperor or Ascension.

The future sub should take care of that the best.

2 Likes

Well, some more ideas:

• Something similar or even more potent for getting hard erections and maintaining them for a long time.
  • The ability to automatically and effortlessly learn from social interactions with people and women and carrying those lessons into the future with your subconscious making better decisions based on them.
  • Messages to the subconscious to automatically clean up anything that might be reducing attractiveness to women.
  • Being relaxed and even reframing any rejections positively, and if a girl is taken or not interested to not be affected by that or take it personally. Maybe even tempting some girls who have boyfriends or husbands since you’re much more glorious :wink:
  • Ah yes, curing men of their Madonna / Whore complex: which is that many men think some women are pure innocent angels who have no sexual desires, and the girls who like sex are bad girls. The truth is, all women are a bit of both. So if you’re the guy who can make her comfortable enough to let her wild side out, that’s much better than judging her as a slut. Actually, if we can see all women as super horny always waiting and begging for sex and thinking and dreaming about it and as being highly sexual creatures, that will help our seduction much more than not.
  • IMPORTANT: I think this next idea is great. Instilling into men the belief that they get better and more sexually attractive with age. That with each year passing, their age makes them more attractive to ALL women, more desirable, an appreciating asset. Many men have a hung up about age and think “I am over X age, I am not attractive anymore” or “Younger girls will never like a man who is older than them like me.” Well, unshakeable confidence and feeling that you’re more attractive because you’re older, and that each year that passed in your life is a multiplying effect that gains you more groundedness, more power, more centeredness and more masculinity. So men become more proud and confident in their sexual attractiveness with age, no matter the age of the girl, even if she’s younger. There is a big market need for this, most red pill questions are from men who ended up a bad relationship or divorce and feel they might be not young enough anymore to get a younger and attractive woman. So let’s cross age off, make the man feel more attractive to ALL women with each year in his age.
1 Like

Another thing I thought about, and having read @SaintSovereign’s comment about that each man should look into and consider Testosterone Replacement Therapy and HGH as they age: Well, the higher a man’s effective testosterone levels, the more attractive he is, period. It is how biology works. Tesosterone is the hormone of masculinity. So if we can have something on maximizing the body’s natural production of testosterone, or pushing it to its limit, that would increase attractiveness significantly. Especially that it’s a big problem now, we live in an age where most men are plagued with lower testosterone than their ancestors. Something that focuses purely on boosting and maximizing and unleashing testosterone production will be BIG.

@AMASH I’m loving your ideas. I especially like the men are more sexually attractive with age, I’m in my 50s and would like to attract younger women in their 20s or 30s. Great stuff keep it coming.

1 Like

Well, a great idea would be to create a subliminal that is a synergetic mix of Emperor and Sex & Seduction. Maybe call it Daddy Emperor @Fire :smile:
Something that might be slower since it’s a mix, but work deeper and more long term. Because the confidence of an emperor plus extreme attractiveness and seduction skills, that mix by itself is ULTIMATE for guys.
If not, then having a proper program and explanation on how to mix Emperor and S&S for maximum results.

@Fire I have a few questions about this, if possible:

1. Will S&S be based on this new optimized technology?

2. Will Emperor too be part of the programs that will be updated with the Optimized technology? Or does the Extreme version include that already?

3. Will existing customers get the optimized updated subliminals free? (For the products they bought, of course)

4. How much time do you think it will take before the optimized updated versions of existing products comes out? Weeks? Months? Not a specific ETA, but an estimated ballpark figure.

Oh yes @Fire we talked about walk. A man’s voice is BIG in attraction.
They did scientific studies and found that a deep masculine strong vibrant voice makes women judge men as 25% more attractive. So maybe tweaking the voice module from Emperor and adding it to S&S not just to have a loud voice, but to have it be deep, relaxed, sexy, enchanting, almost hypnotic. Women love that shit and is VERY important. Check this out:

1 Like

No.

It will be updated.

Yeah.

Couldn’t tell it, it really depends on how the optimization looks like when it is done, and if it is up to the standard that we want.

1 Like

Ok, great! And could you consider adding a lossless version of each of the optimized products. So in addition to MP3 a FLAC or ALAC version? Or do you think that doesn’t make any difference @Fire ?

I believe it is time to talk about SEX & SEDUCTION, and what comes after.

SEX & SEDUCTION will be one crazy powerful program, based on our Weapon X technology (for example, Sex Mastery X is based on it). This is because SEX & SEDUCTION will be a focused subliminal, with the goal of it being mastering seduction, flirting, approaching - everything that you need to become a master seducer.

It will feature some other programming as well that will help the user with the internal shifting of mindset as well as external manifestation, but this will be less of a focus.

Reasoning behind this is that we desire to test how well the Weapon X mini branch of technology works in this specific direction. If it works as well as it has been working in other subliminals and in our internal testing runs, it would be a damn shame not to use it in the subliminal that is to come.

So, you could see SEX & SEDUCTION as the technical counterpart of Ascension - guiding you in evolving as a seducer rapidly, helping you acquire the skills you need, and assist you in seducing the people around you.

After SEX & SEDUCTION is completed, development goes full power into optimization and working on the new sub.

And then, there’s PRIMAL. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I don’t know whether you guys have it in your mind, but maybe you guys consider creating a subliminal for general learning or being a perfect student.With topics like perfect/photographic memory, very fast reading and learning ability,which is not only beneficial for students but for everyone.

1 Like

Take my money!!! :moneybag: :laughing:
Looking forward to Sex & Seduction. When do you expect to release it?
So if I understand correctly: Sex & Seduction is coming next. Then you will optimize your scripts and update existing subliminals. Then work on a new subliminal product. While in parallel you’re working on something called Primal. Right? Or is Primal the next subliminal product?
Any “hints” on Primal?
For some reason, I got the understanding that the full optimization will take MONTHS. So Primal / Next Sub would be expected in 2019 :slightly_frowning_face: @Fire

Been doing some extra research, and had a flash of genius on how to take our subliminal tech to an even higher level.

This with the optimization… Makes me crazy excited for what’s to come.

:smiling_imp:

Soon.

Indeed so.

1 Like

Good news! @Fire could you please include in all optimized scripts some extreme scripting for very good sleep and high positive energy all day? So no matter which one we focus on, we have the energy and good sleep to create the life we want.

I would like it to include the ability to be able to model some succesful people or movie characters, if I desire some aspecs of them.

If not, I would just like to be able to flirt like Craig Ferguson here is a little video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb9KaSO7iMU

and the IDGAF/non attachment-attitude from the charakter of Hank Moody from the movie Californication.

2 Likes