Main Dev. Thread - StarkQ

How many times a week did you use it?

Was using stark terminus everyday.

Have you ever tried using it 3 times a week?

Everyday means everyday with 1 day break.

does anyone know what kind of sexual imporvment is within stark?

i know it imrpoves morning boners :joy:

but what sexual improvment is within stark Script?

does the sexual script within stark focueses on more sexual energy or more sexual confidence?

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

It has sex mastery in it

2 Likes

I don’t know. It seems different people are affected differently.

If you want more sexual confidence, perhaps Khan might help with that.

If you want more sexual power, energy, or potency, perhaps Diamond. Also @SargeMaximus might have some ideas about eating and supplements for sexual energy.

As for Stark and sex, I noticed my confidence increased, but nothing in terms of sexual energy increase.

4 Likes

Ive been getting the hardest boners in history every morning from stark

1 Like

Sameee, weird lol, i have a seduction sub in my stack and stark ends up being the one that gives such a giant increase in sexual energy lol.

2 Likes

ive never expereinced this before

the sensation that my penis would probably explode from having this much sexual energy its really weird

1 Like

@Budewr which sub are you using with Stark i know when i was using ps with stark terminus it made me more active and motivated to go out. However i never experienced a libido increase because of stark t

1 Like

RM, and LDU

@RVconsultant when you have your next meeting with the founders can you ask them whether it would be possible for them to extract the “modules” that give the creative/fluid thinking ability in stark, isolate this module perform the usual fit for purpose tests and release it as a build module.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I am adding Technological Prodigy Beyond Limitless to my custom ascension hopeing i can mimick stark but at the same time have the powers of ascension.

4 Likes

It is most likely Quantum Limitless Lite

1 Like

I do not believe QL lite is available in the store right ?

No it is not, but would love to see a module out of it

3 Likes

Please submit a support ticket.

1 Like

does StarkQ have an aura module?

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I wanna say stark has an aura of fame and charm causing others to be enchanted by you or what you may have accomplished

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::sunglasses::sunglasses: