Main Dev. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and The Legacy

I play ultrasonic tracks at work through an mp3 player with computer speakers.

I also play ultrasonic tracks through the tiny speaker on my phone if I am away from home or office.

2 Likes

If Spartan is used in tandem with the aura module what aura will it generate from the user ?

1 Like

Probably a badass aura once of those i’m not the person you wanna fuck with.

2 Likes

Spartan New Dawn, the included pre-order bonus for Spartan is so complex that it crashed @Fire’s computer multiple times until we upgraded it. This thing is massive, takes triple the amount of time to script and build — we’re sure it’s going to be worth it.

6 Likes

I am figuring the Spartan New Dawn bonus will only be ultrasonic?

I am figuring Spartan drops tomorrow?

2 Likes

Masked should be included

Yes, but I don’t think pre-order bonus subs have been included in masked form in the past.

1 Like

If it crashed Fires computer system. We can only imagine what this product will do to our brains.

1 Like

Your brain will be forced to reboot… :wink:

1 Like

@GoldenTiger definitely would cause a cold brain reboot :slight_smile:.

If only two major programs can only be used does this meam i cannot use rebirth ? and regenerate even at a single loop ?

2 Likes

I am currently using regeneration and emperor and i want to include spartan as well. I want to use regeneration for at least 4 months so would you recommend that i finish regeneration then add spartan with emperor or use all 3 im guessing that will be an overkill. Whats everyone’s stack going to be with spartan?

3 Likes

I am running Emperor and Regeneration now. I am unsure if it is a good idea, but I plan to add Spartan to that stack. I plan to listen to those three until the end of August when I will hit one year having run Emperor continuously. I will at that point assess where I am and what changes I need to make.

I should add that I am running Elixir once or twice a night through a light and sound machine.

I have my doubts about running three major programs in my playlist, but I do get about 20 hours of listening in a day and I am hoping the volume of listening can boost its effectiveness.

3 Likes

@dorfmeister running 3 full blown subs without any shadow of a doubt would diminish the effects.

I suggest you reassess your priorities and choose two which you feel are most important to you.

2 Likes

@slickman I suggest you complete your running of either emperor or regeneration before beginning Spartain. My reasoning is its best to finish what you started.

2 Likes

This may well be true, but I am going to attempt it anyway.

2 Likes

We was blessed with a Creativity Unleashed mask. That was a pre-order bonus. I just purchased both. Hope masked is included.

3 Likes

Ok i purchased Spartan lets hope it stacks well.

3 Likes

Just purchased it myself also probably wont use it till about June time currently running regeneration and emperor then i will go on and listen to spartan and emperor for the rest of the year.

3 Likes

I plan to use it today i hope it gets released before i go to bed in the next 3 hours.

3 Likes

Same here. I’m hoping it comes out by tomorrow morning so that I can implement The Legacy before my morning workout and Spartan during my morning workout. Looking forward to run this.

5 Likes