Main Dev. Thread - Spartan: Apex Warrior and The Legacy

Possibly. Might triple, as Emperor is already a large script.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

If you think the script might be two large and hence to overwhelming you could split Spartan across two or more subliminals to illustrate see example below

Stage 1
God like Extreme Self Esteem
God like spartan mental strength enhancer
Gold like Procrastination annihilation

Stage 2

Rapid Muscle Regeneration
Testosterone amplifier
Prolactin balancer
Muscle blaster

Stage 3 ?

2 Likes

If we start building multistages, the price will rise. Weā€™re planning the first multistage for late this year, but weā€™ve been trying to keep prices lower for everyone by avoiding this route until absolutely necessary. Weā€™re trying to max out the ā€œsingle stageā€ subliminals first.

7 Likes

Any hints about this, what will it cover?

1 Like

Iā€™ll never tell. :wink:

khan

3 Likes

Khan :rofl:

1 Like

If Emperor Doubles in size does that mean you are adding to it? Or the stuff just doesnā€™t fit the same way?

2 Likes

Ya Once spartan is out Iā€™m just going to run emperor, spartan, and regeneration or limitless.

3 Likes

Trade secret. :slight_smile:
Sorry, the answer to this question would give away too much information. That being said, it WILL work better.

2 Likes

When can we finally see Emperor Primaltech v2 :wink:

2 Likes

@Floridianninja

I think running Spartan with Emperor makes more sense. They are both harsh and will work well in tandem.

2 Likes

My biggest wish would be a single subliminal track that aims toward the mental, physical and spiritual optimization of a man.

One huge script incorporating all that is important for oneā€™s development as a man. Essentially, Emperor, Spartan, Regeneration, Limitless and Primal combined together, optimized and integrated. I would set it and forget it and just let it loop endlessly 24 hours a day and get on with my life.

Iā€™d pay quite a bit more than $35 for that, definitely.

2 Likes

I agree plus they are both kinda all in one subs it seems plus regeneration would seal the deal.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what weā€™re shooting for with The Alchemist ā€œblendedā€ edition.

6 Likes

Probably in a few months or who knows they might just go straight for the new dawn upgrade.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister may i suggest you give Emperor V2 a bash ? It may well live upto to your expectations.

2 Likes

I am using it now. I have been using the original and then V2 of Emperor continuously since August 29 of 2018.

That has been the subliminal I have listened to the most, by far.

Right now I am running Emperor and Regeneration, though I also have some specific circumstances during which I will play Limitless. Emperor and Regeneration right now are getting the bulk of my 19 to 22 hours a day of listening time.

3 Likes

If i do go for Spartan ideallyibwould be running

X 6Spartan
X 6 Emperor

I cannot afford.to spend anymore time then the 12 loop window.

@dorfmeister what are your thoughts ?

3 Likes

I think that sounds like a great combination for developing some real, well rounded power.

I want to combine those two together as well, as I have committed to running Emperor continuously for an entire year and am at the six month point now, but I am also rehabbing from knee surgery, so Spartan seems perfect for helping with that.

I am thinking of seeing if I can get away with running both of those with Regeneration, too.

4 Likes

That is what iā€™m thinking of doing and maybe a few sub mods

3 Likes