Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

I understand. Which is why this time I started my post with “I speculate”. :smile:

I really, really LOVE WeaponX platform. Its a lot more Active than the Limitless style of learning.
Please consider releasing more of them, or creating Weaponized versions of the current lineup.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pretty sure Saint has some weapon x titles lined up or ideas he wants to make happen. Plus hopefully eventually the existing weapon x titles and supercharger lines get updated to current tech. Beyond limitless would be great with new tech and same with legacy or dreams.

2 Likes

We won’t take it down, and we actually do have plans to revisit the idea – will probably be mid next year. I think this second approach will be much more successful.

5 Likes

So here is the “show us some love” supercharger poll :wink:

• Social power (PCC)
  • Dating power (Power of seduction) learn and hack the rules of exchange. Life = Sex. Sex = Power
  • Money power (Money can Corrupt) sales, negotiation, workplace power etc

0 voters

3 Likes

Couldnt have said better. I completely agree with that statement

4 Likes

Money can corrupt!Money can corrupt!

3 Likes

YES!!! :+1::+1::+1: OMG, @R.E.M.P.O i love this!!! Thanks for making it a poll! Let’s do this!

Power of Seduction A roadmap of how dating really works. Every false belief and dating mistake we’ve made will be corrected with Power of Seduction.

Dating and seduction is a power game - let’s not deny it. Women AND Men both play these games, it pays to be aware of it and to nudge the game in our favour - ethically. Passing shit tests, acknowledging subtle manipulations and avoiding neing taken advantage of, as well as displaying dominance and having good negotiation skills - from approach to first date to sex. Sex is the end result of dominant power dynamics.
It’s NOT a PUA how-to guide, more a framework of beliefs that will stand you in good stead in the dating arena.

3 Likes

Note: Its a Supercharger poll.

2 Likes

I know. I’m getting excited!

1 Like

For what it’s worth I’m glad UA is around and I’ve been getting a lot of benefit from it. But it’s true how it’s hard to fit in a stack. Art itself has a huge learning curve, huge investments, sometimes none of these things are even all that perceivable vs something like starting up a small online business. I honestly question sometimes if I’d be better off ditching Ascended Mogul and just putting all my focus into UA. Any thoughts on this @SaintSovereign? That really is my biggest goal in my life, building my life around my passion for music. I threw AM in the mix so I could deal with longstanding confidence issues and make sure I can navigate the world better. But if UA builds the ideal life around what I want that seems like it’d be the fastest route. No real clear cut answer on this one so far for me.

4 Likes

Do equal parts AM and UA. The AM training will help handle the business side of music (which, by all accounts is a tough industry to navigate). UA will help with developing your skill.

5 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll give that a shot.

4 Likes

I will gladly pay a premium for a money can corrupt supercharger!

4 Likes
  1. What about Sex Can Corrupt? I can bribe successfully corrupt government officials/cops with women?

2. Money can Corrupt = I can successfully bribe government officials/cops with money?

3 Likes

We’re hoping Sub Club members won’t need to bribe to get ahead.

Besides the are better, more subtle means… :yum: [Law 26]

3 Likes

Been back on Power can corrupt for a week now. I walked into a bar as i gazed at each person in the.bar. i was already able to figure them out. One girl was a lesbian one guy was gay. Another guy i could tell was trying to hard to be alpha. It was interwsting to beable to automatically figure people out before interacting with them.

8 Likes

Are you Jason Bourne?

4 Likes

Interesting, @TheBoxingScientist

Inside my mind in was already making note of work colleagues thumbscrews. :no_mouth:

I did however stand my ground with an old security guard who insisted on taking my passport for inspection. Passports cost a lot of money if lost, I wasn’t playing around.

Got her to qualify herself to me. Even her “wtf” look didn’t faze me.

4 Likes

Money Can Corrupt supercharger wins! @SaintSovereign, @Fire, the people have spoken.

(an Art Of Seduction major program based on the 24 rules would be great, just for me :yum:)

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I promise to buy it as soon you release it

2 Likes