Main Dev. Thread - Power Can Corrupt (Now Available!)

@Magneto Quantum LImitless is already causing a storm. People are raving about it. This product will set industry standards for future products.

Imagine learning a new skill in a short space of time. Imagine you going on a date with a hot russian girl. You will learn the language in a short space of time and charm her pants off in russian as you sit over drinks.

The possibilities are endless. I only hope criminals dont buy and use this product for evil purposes.

7 Likes

You just gave them some ideas…

4 Likes

Who are these people who have tested it and are raving about it @TheBoxingScientist?

As far as I know, the only person in the world who is using Quantum Limitless is @SaintSovereign.

6 Likes

:):rofl: care to share

2 Likes

I am personally super excited for Quantum Limitless. Is it going to be a single stage or multi-stage sub?

3 Likes

Please do try and steer this thread back to Power. I’m quite looking forward to people writing how they suddenly realized they were being manipulated.

4 Likes

I wonder if Power will be 45 minutes, or 30 minutes. It seems from Khan’s recommendation to listen to Inner Circle 4x = 2h that Inner Circle is 30 minutes. Since Power is a semi-major program, would it be on the shorter side or standard length?

1 Like

My guess is 45. Unless they used the abridged version of 48 Laws. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Power Can Corrupt is 45min :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it released and downloadable yet? I think it’s coming tonight.

1 Like

It has already been released about 2 days ago. Check the posts above :wink:

4 Likes

I thought “Now Available” meant that it was available now. :slight_smile:

Inner Circle is coming any moment though…

2 Likes

Yeah its out and its awsome

3 Likes

what do you mean awesome? what happened to your life and you feel this sub is awesome?

4 Likes

Yes @Badboi, could you tell us more?

And did you use now one of the laws, where you build intrigue and mystery to get people to chase you? :joy:

5 Likes

I felt more in control Socially at the party.
Its like a boost in confidence, that i can handle all the talks and people seems too open up more.
So its power how to handle people, in a good way.
I just realized what i did wrong before.

10 Likes

Did you observe anything important on how you handle people?

3 Likes

Yes I did :hugs:

2 Likes

@Badboi could you please start a Power journal?

I would love to understand more what you discovered you used to do wrong, whether you are reading 48 Laws while listening to Power sub, and what was your experience with people opening up more, and how much did they open up to you before? :slight_smile:

It’s very interesting

4 Likes

I clocked it at 45 mins

2 Likes