Main Dev. Thread - New Dawn

Have the invites went out?

Working on it riiiiiight now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Invites just sent out. Private testing for New Dawn has begun.

45 people applied, 13 testers were selected. If you didn’t get into this round, you may get into the next one. We chose testers based on a number of factors – MBTI, subliminal use history, etc. None of these factors were personal.

The first test, as mentioned, is for a technology we’re naming NDDK. @Fire stumbled upon this technology on a whim when he decided to whip up a subliminal to help with something he was trying to do. After the first initial tests were crazy successful, we realized the sheer implications of what we could accomplish and knew we had to explore this.

If NDDK is successful, the effectiveness of our subs will triple, due to the way that NDDK allows us to shape your results. If successful, the first sub to get the NDDK treatment (and this is all I’m saying, lest @Fire will give me a severe tongue lashing) will be Sex & Seduction. And it’ll live up to it’s name.

Here’s to the intersection of science, alchemy and self-development.

12 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: tgis new NDK technology sounds like it will rock the subliminal world.

Initial feedback from a tester:

“I have to say, this one is strong. On the first run I felt a gentle rush of energy. 45 minutes later I feel a slight hint of a headache.”

A new dawn is coming.

5 Likes

So which subliminal is this a “new dawn” version of? Or is it a completely new title?

1 Like

It is a new experimental title.

1 Like

What is it intended to assist in developing for the listener? Is the experiment not to tell the listener what quality is being encouraged so you can see if that is the quality they report back as noticing being developed?

1 Like

Oh my god, this is soooo intense! :smiley:

1 Like

In this experiment, testers use the subliminal for a certain period of time, then fill out a questionnaire. All I can say. :wink:

2 Likes

Testers will receive the first NDDK assessment tomorrow. After we receive the results, @Fire and I will decide what the next step will be. I must commend the test group for providing such detailed feedback (with one tester even providing charts of how NDDK affected their sleep). I wasn’t sure how this would go, but even without the assessment, we’ve already had a few breakthroughs that may change the way you use New Dawn subliminals.

We may open a public testing section to test this breakthrough with Spartan New Dawn.

6 Likes

Will there be a masked version of Spartan: New Dawn?

4 Likes

Not at the moment. We are, however, contemplating Spartan New Dawn v2, based on some of the newer NDDK discoveries.

1 Like

Phase I of NDDK has ended. We’re now entering Phase II. Results from NDDK are promising and interesting. We can’t say that it was a complete success, but there were some VERY interesting results. One being the amount of odd synchronicities the testers experienced – running into old friends they hadn’t seen in ages, waking up at weird times of the night (like 3:33a or 4:44a) repeatedly, etc.

Interestingly enough, we believe that this actually isn’t necessarily NDDK’s doing. It’s the subconscious responding to the cessation of subliminal stimuli by switching to a pure execution mode – you may have heard of this phenomenon as the “bloom effect” (a term I coined in the first place, don’t get it twisted). We believe the bloom may be more significant to getting better results than we originally anticipated and may be key to New Dawn’s success (hence the Spartan New Dawn test).

There are many different theories on what causes synchronicities – what we do know is that any mental alchemy practitioner, regardless of discipline (yoga, meditation, magick, subliminals) tend to experience them. In the movie “The Matrix,” whenever the machines would change something in the Matrix’s programming, those inside The Matrix would experience a very profound deja vu (Neo saw a black cat cross his path, twice), and deja vu is a synchronicity. Personally, I believe it’s the conscious mind trying to make sense of reality shifting around as a result of the mental alchemy practice.

Either way, we will explore this more in the near future.

9 Likes

Will regen new dawn get a new dawn v2 also

1 Like