Main Dev. Thread - New Dawn

We’re playing this close to the chest, as we’ve already got people trying to figure out exactly what we’re doing (you wouldn’t believe the nonsense we deal with behind the scenes). For example, after we publicly release Ascension New Dawn v1, we’ve got two private tests lining up – if I were to tell you what we were testing for one of them, we’d give the competition an advantage to get the jump on us. Because, I can guarantee you, if this particular test is a success and we start building programs off it, you’re going to see a bunch of these popping up at other sites.

However, since much of New Dawn will be tested publicly, you’ll be able to experience the difference for yourself. Remember though, that the goal is quicker, more profound results with less reconciliation for everyone.

8 Likes

Extremely excited to give this a run

2 Likes

Does this also mean shorter subliminal tracks like maybe 40 minutes for both masked and ultrasonic.

1 Like

Is there an estimated date as to when users can test New Dawn?

3 Likes

Anyway, PrimalTech subs are already great. If you can deliver much more powerful subs…well…okey :blush:

1 Like

Public and private testing will most likely begin next week. Right now, we’re working on The Elixir.

4 Likes

So does that mean we are still getting most of the subs now still upgraded to Primaltech v2? Or is everything switching to new dawn?

2 Likes

Upgrades to Primal Tech v2. It’s gonna be awhile before New Dawn is done. Later this year.

5 Likes

Well, Regeneration got its A New Dawn version. Could we at least have A New Dawn PrimalTech v2 PRIMAL? It’s one of the most beloved subs here and didn’t get much in terms of updates

Then it can get to the finalized A New Dawn at the end of the year :wink:

1 Like

Regeneration New Dawn is highly experimental. It’s basically the “framework” of New Dawn, without any of the more advanced stuff. Primal Tech v2 is incredibly stable and still works well. Trust me, it’s better if we just stick with Primal Tech v2 right now for formal releases.

4 Likes

Ascension New Dawn v1 (Ultrasonic) MAY release today. @Fire has been working non-stop day and night to near exhaustion because he was adamant on getting ultrasonic and masked out this weekend.

8 Likes

wow great work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign That would be so cool to start listening to tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

Replied twice by mistake

2 Likes

You will be able to listen to it tonight.

7 Likes

@Fire ready and waiting

2 Likes

Ascension New Dawn v1 Ultrasonic is now available under “My Downloads” to those who have purchased Ascension. If not, send me a PM and I’ll try to fix it ASAP.

Please note that this is highly experimental – you may get great results, you may get none at all. Let’s temper expectations a bit, as New Dawn has a long journey to becoming what we want it to be. This is just the first of many tests, but @Fire and I are both looking forward to walking this journey with you.

7 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign I have been listening to Ascension New Dawn V1 for at least over an hour now and I am loving it so far. I will start a journal tonight or tomorrow morning

1 Like

Awesome breakthrough and commitment by SC as usual. :smile: Looking forward to see it for Limitless and Primal as well. :rofl:

1 Like

So just listen to this alone for the week? then maybe we can add regeneration or mogul or anything we want?

2 Likes