Main Dev. Thread - 12

hate to see the reconciliation on hour 13

genius

2 Likes

My guess is 12 new Ultimas perhaps using the innovations planned for Libertine Ultima.

2 Likes

After looking through the Akashic Records, I’d like to announce that SC is going to release a Terminus^12 build. 1 loop of say Stark Terminus^12 is the equivalent of 1212 loops of Stark Q…

in my extremely creatvie mind.

Remaining unconverted/released:

1. Libertine experimental
  2. Executive
  3. Dreams
  4. Godlike Masculinity
  5. Elixir
  6. Aura? (possibly retired)
  7. Commander
  8. True Social
  9. The Legacy
  10. The Beast Within
  11. Beast Unleashed

If it is, there’s a mystery title or two waiting in the wings we haven’t heard about yet :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe it will be called “The Twelve Labors”.

3 Likes

you forgot masculine enhancement Ultima aka earth-shaker

2 Likes

Yup, I was thinking about the same when fire called 12 :heart::thought_balloon:

1 Like

" It also belongs to the star sign Pisces who is known to be a spiritual sign that is in constant touch with the energies of the universe."

Maybe its a sub to become a number 12 person

"12 is at the very end of the numerology spectrum, and it offers those who see it in their daily life the opportunity to turn over a new leaf by giving them a chance to wrap up a certain life stage and situation before moving forward to bigger and better things. this number is like a curtain call that allows you to get your affairs together so you can benefit from the windfall that the universe is about to bestow on you.

If you are a number 12 person, people know you as a dynamic and energetic individual who isn’t afraid of [pushing the boundaries] In addition, you are often at the center of action, preferring to be around people as well as assuming a leadership position. People come to you for advice and value you for your complete honesty. That being said, you are all about partnership and prefer have someone by your side not only to give you much needed moral support, but also provide you with an anchor in reality so you don’t go off on an illogical tangent from time to time.

If you have an abundance of 12’s in your life, you are thought of as a consumer as well as someone who places great importance on materialism. You like lavish surroundings, and you deserve the best. You also understand the dual nature of the world, and believe that happiness and suffering serve a certain purpose in everyone’s life. Due to this kind of thinking, you are more likely to have the stamina to go through life in an easy and effortless manner, understanding and accepting of the various challenges you may encounter.

Number 12 people are also very spiritual, and are more likely to be co-creators of their karma because of the fact that they feel a very strong connection to energies around them. This may make them more likely to be selfless helpers, spiritual teachers or people to look to for moral and spiritual advice. Some may even sacrifice their beliefs and creature comforts just to make sure that they reach a certain level of spiritual enlightenment. When you have 12 on your side, you can be assured of a rich and fulfilling life through the ages."

Karma Co-Creator Q

1 Like

masculine enhancement Ultima - your erect member grows to 12 inches and results are seen immediately, but the results are only temporarily.

Sounds painful :wink:

4 Likes

Well dang it, it’ll make me shrink?

1 Like

Only on your rest days. :wink:

Apple will announce IPhone 12 and SC also announcing 12 . Wow .

It’s probably gonna something most of us cant even comprehend

12 is about to demolish our current stack.

Trying to imagine stack article.

4 Likes

2 Likes

:joy::joy:
so perfect
holding up that ‘savant’ rep

New Healing Sub with New Beginnings, Blue Skies, and Joie de Vivre as Core Modules. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

healing where you’ve been, where your going, and how it is now

1 Like

Well If there’s testing I’m down :muscle: