Main Dev. Thread - 12

If you break 2 of them into their parts, you can get to 12 … so maybe?

1. Godlike Masculinity
  2. Astral Projection
  3. Remote Viewing
  4. As Above
  5. So Below
  6. Dreams
  7. Beast Within
  8. Beast Unleashed
  9. Commander
  10. Elixir
  11. Legacy
  12. True Social
1 Like
  1. “12” lol
1 Like

Yeah, but you are missing Executive and Libertine?

Or they will be launched to a different date :open_mouth:

True! How did I forget Executive??? I’ve been eagerly awaiting that one :slight_smile:

Re-bundle AA/SB and Beast, and add in Libertine and Executive?

1 Like

Yup, might be :clap:

Sending tou a virtual - social distancing - high five!

Just know that even if Libertine is getting re-released, will they cound it in the 12? Maybe tgey have a new product also that wasn’t announced and Libertine is only considered an upgrade. (I’m just questionning for sake of it here, there is still this possibility)

By the way, and on a totally unrelated note I can’t believe @Azriel is already Arch Alchemist. I’ve been here since the beginning of 2019 and only ascended. But, i’ll go to junior Alchemist today :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Astral Projection and Remote Viewing were never released separate from Alchemist :wink: same with As Above / So Below.

I bought them without Alchemist - they are available as super chargers.

Is it for the Q store or for subliminalclub.com?

1 Like

Lol you sound like the detective wrapping up at the end of the story :+1:. Like Daniel Craig in Knives Out

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ve started emperor 1 loop yesterday and today I’m already at three loops. Leadership, dominance and masculinity are sollicited more and more inside me. I feel I have this “here is how it’s going to work” vibe :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The latter

1 Like

Oh balls ur right on that one. That’s what I get for being up at quarter to 3 in the morning.

At the risk of revealing something I shouldn’t (unrelated to 12), the T² equivalent of Ultima didn’t work. Not well enough anyway.

Did I? I recall saying I was being affected by the “executive code in Ultima”. All Ultima titles have some “do it now” code, and a title like BLU has more of it. Executive is obviously centered around it. I have not tested The Executive at this time.

Ultima 2 (if this exists) would still have something in common with Ultima 1, hence my statement would be valid even if an already existing Ultima title got upgraded. Sorry. :wink:

I’d say let Saint run Libertine Ultimate Remastered and see if she hones in on him, but we don’t know which wall panel he’s stuck behind. So far, I’ve checked the ones near the couch. :slight_smile:

So let’s see if we can sum up the above.

1. Godlike Masculinity

2. As Above / So Below

3. Dreams

4. Beast Within

5. Commander

6. Elixir

7. Legacy

8. True Social

9. Libertine (Update)

10. Executive (New release)

I’d have to check my downloads, but I think Astral and Remote are Weapon X titles that don’t necessarily translate well to Ultima.

I also think that Unleashed may be a different kind of animal, but of that I’m not certain.

See? I make it to 10. 11 if I split up As/So.

We had to upgrade the forum software to keep up with the amount of posts Azzie was making per day. It went up a rank twice per week or so. I was so happy when the highest rank was reached. :slight_smile:

Oh? Okay. I’ve actually been attempting to answer that question for two days without revealing too much.

4 Likes

yeaah buddy! you earned your philosopher stone

thank you for noticing :sunglasses:
It’s all House of Medici (Up until August 6th I was at 479 :open_mouth::joy:)

but you know support post here, question there, a one liner or two…it adds up lol

you should come up with clever ways to ask to be promoted by @DarkPhilosopher -he seems to love that :wink: but seriously @DarkPhilosopher-you da man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe the use of Ultima V2 was a little bit excessive, my point was more the change in scripting that happened between the current libertine Ultima and the Libertine Ultima that was getting “reworked”. What if this rework was applied to other ultima titles? Doesn’t necessarily mean V2 or that big of a change, but it still means an upgrade to some existing ultima titles.

I do not have enough intel on DarkPhilosopher as it is :open_mouth: maybe he likes carrot cakes?

1 Like

This WhiteTiger is a fucking Genius.

Sure he has QL core in his custom even Darkie could not figure it out man.

2 Likes

Well? Where’s my cake? Otherwise it’s back to being the Assistant to the Junior Alchemist.

2 Likes

I found a recipe here?
The best goddam carrot cake!

1 Like

you know @GoldenTiger is an ethically solid good person to have around… when I say use a ‘clever way’ to achieve something, and his first thought is to give carrot cake lmao :joy::yum::rofl:

3 Likes

I say we promote WhiteTiger to Ambassador and Darkie becomes his apprentice ahahahahah.

3 Likes