Mac's StarkQ Journal [Stacked]

Mild feelings on impending doom. Just got done with a short workout. Maybe those loops last night weren’t the best idea. As always, could be the lack of sleep. That plus absorbing all that trauma my friend layed on me last night. She’s the bipolar type and I’m feeling the stress of being her only real friend. Part of me just wants to cut her off. I’m already the empath type whos a good listener and absorbs people’s energy. Feelings of being trapped because of what might happen if I stop talking to her in her time of need.

All reconciliation though. I am strong. This too shall pass.

Reconciliation. Been there, felt the same. You’re growing my friend. Keep pushing.

3 Likes

Yeah man it always is, isn’t it haha. Thank you for your encouragement and kind words :slight_smile:

I’m gonna try to take a nap for a bit, and a couple of rest days are definitely in order.

It’s like I’m a commuter-sedan driver, all the Q Titles are high end race-cars, and then running Terminus is like driving the damn Space Shuttle lol.

2 Likes

Terminus experiment over (or dare I say…terminated??? :sunglasses:).

Since my last post, I took (almost) 2 rest days and officially began running StarkQ again last night before bed.

Today I ran 4 loops StarkQ masked during work. Felt really good (read: stable) throughout.

Had some shit go down last night with the girl I’m seeing, but it’s for the best. It was cathartic and I feel really free. We will be just friends when the dust settles in a couple days/weeks.

Looking forward to consistent results and high productivity returning to StarkQ. I don’t know when/if I will run Terminus again; if I do it’ll probably be a twice/thrice a month thing. Glad I got the opportunity to test it though.

From someone who’s used to hammering subs for hours, it felt almost unnatural to run a singular loop. More is better, right? Well, now I can tell you, less is more with Terminus.

Current breakdown of hours:

• StarkQ Masked: 91

• StarkQ Ultrasonic: 17

• StarkQ-Terminus Masked: 40

• StarkQ-Terminus Ultrasonic: 4

1 Like

Finally I downloaded Emperor Q today. Ran 1 loop EmperorQ this morning during my gym workout. Will take rest of day off subs and maybe entirely off tomorrow. I wanna transition to a ~ 50/50 ratio of StarkQ to EmperorQ, hopefully yielding enhanced productivity I need during this month.

My friend called during my workout and asked me to do some landscaping work; actually he had messaged me yesterday but I was at work and I forgot to reply (in all honesty I didn’t want to). At first I told him I would be there in 2 hours. Then I decided to say fuck it, and texted him back that I couldn’t do any work for him this week. This is gonna be a me-week where I get shit done. I had already made a goal list this morning on my whiteboard, so gonna stick to that. Slight guilt for turning down money, but that just means I gotta make today worth it.

1 Like

I actually have very good result running one StarkQ and one Terminus right after that, did that every second day…its like being on NZT. That my new secret weapon for being very productive:)

2 Likes

Wow are those 2 the only subs you’re running? Really I shouldn’t be surprised bc the Q titles are very powerful. How long have u been running the stack?

I started off running StarkQ for weeks and had massive productivity spike from EmperorV4. Then StarkQ-T i way overlistened. I may give your stack a shot in a few weeks. Thanks.

1 Like

Since their release… doing more experiments to see what re more effective…

1 Like

Woke up late today because I was interrupted last night by a friend’s emergency.

Did mostly minor tidying around the house, but not major action towards my goals.

I did finally go workout in the afternoon and ran 1 loop of EmperorQ, followed by 1 loop StarkQ back-to-back. That’ll be it for today. It’s difficult for me to take full rest-days for subs. Addictive personality at play.

Resisted the urge to impulse-buy Iron Throne. Just a couple more weeks…

Today ran 1 loop StarkQ followed by 1 loop EmperorQ masked in the morning at the gym.

Noticeable amount of stares and deference, people getting out of my way, in both gym and later at the grocery store.

Also hit a “major” milestone and finished up the first project I was stuck at in my web dev course. 7 months of painful procrastination and stupid excuses. Some due to my ADHD and not being able to concentrate because my room wasn’tclean, or whatever myriad of excuses I came up with.

Anyways, got through that project and locked myself in my room for an hour to grind through the next lesson. Gonna at least try to set aside an hour again tomorrow. Another reminder of the importance of scheduling.

Ran 1 loop of StarkQ and then 1 loop EmperorQ ultrasonics today while studying as well.

2 Likes

Ran just EmperorQ a few hours today on ultrasonic.

Finished another hour + of working on my web dev course. Another tiny win for me to now continue to string together, gaining momentum. Consciously engaged with it, tying it into big picture, latched onto what I found interesting. This is very important for me as someone with ADHD; I need emotional connection in order to pay attention.

I also utilized “obvious” personal learning “hacks” that I’ve known about, but haven’t yet incorporated into my studying. One of them being utilizing my TV as an extended screen, as opposed to duplicating it as I usually do. This way I can throw my lesson on the TV while I follow along on my laptop. Oh my God, it made my learning sooooo much easier. Usually I cram the lecture and my work side to side on my laptop screen, and it gets almost claustrophobic.

The second hack I used, again super simple: Use a colored pen in addition to black ink for my notes on my physical notebook. Makes it a lot easier to recall, and my notes just look a lot prettier.

Another couple things happened almost unconsciously. So I made a goal-list on my whiteboard 2 days ago that I was supposed to do in one day, but hadn’t. Today, I knocked out 2 vital tasks without thinking about it, and when I got back home glanced at the whiteboard and realized “oh shit I’ve done everything on this list.”

I’m feeling straight euphoric right now.

Accomplishment-derived serotonin.

2 Likes

@TarMac I enjoy reading your journal. Running StarkQ solo myself and It’s lit a fire under me as well. To the point where I am starting to see where my future is going. Similarly to you and your feeling impending doom I have felt moments of complete indifference or apathy to an extent.

1 Like

Thanks JCast, I’m glad the journal is providing some value to others in addition to myself.

Yeah, StarkQ is the first subliminal for me to rival Emperor in the productivity and drive department.

The heavy reconciliation and doom feelings are thankfully gone after a couple rest days and switching from Terminus back to regular StarkQ.

2 Likes

Very busy last few days. Went from no work to suddenly working 11-12 hr shifts. Last few days were a blur.

Was running 50/50 EmperorQ/StarkQ but felt EmperorQ was giving me a Me-vs-The World feeling.

I’m now running StarkQ solo again, just grinding and letting things fall into place for me. Expressing gratitude as much as I can.

Trying to catch up on chores and my online course again today. Letting things flow.

3 Likes

5 loops masked StarkQ yesterday, did several hours of outdoor cardio.

I haven’t made new progress on my online course, been too distracted by the news. Been on a hair-trigger temper last few days. Very overwhelming for me as an empath who values social justice to see what’s happening to people at the hands of government and their lackeys. Gonna leave it at that, this is the last place I want to discuss politics.

I know I need to unplug, but the desire to know what’s happening out there is too strong.

Today I ran about 3-4 loops. I actually took a nap for the first time in what feels like forever, fell asleep with masked StarkQ running, which rarely feels comfortable, so I must have been dead tired.

I’m feeling the need for rest days a lot, and obliging my desires for self care. It’s for the best, I gotta recharge. Shout-out to whoever on the forum recommended taking FULL rest days rather than trying to half-ass being productive/resting.

2 Likes

5 masked loops of STarkQ yesterday, and I had 2 vivid dreams last night:

1st dream I initially went to a school and there was a group gathered learning something. I didn’t find it interesting so I walked off.

Later I’m on a walk with my bike and notice a white truck with huge ball bearings instead of wheels driving around.

The truck pulls away, and I arrive at a park which seems to go up in levels on a mountain, with green grass and brick wall structures which compromise the levels.

I see some kids playing on the first level playground, so I keep climbing up the park in multiple levels to find a safe place to stow away my bike.

I get to what I think is the top and behind the brick wall I find a semi-fountain full of clear water, a cylinder cut in half with the flat part of the semi-cylinder made out of bricks. I see lodged, under the water, between two bricks a coin. I pull it out, and then magically another coin appears, then another, the another.

Suddenly a presidential candidate appears and explains to me a math equation for how to make a million dollars. He disappears, and upon closer inspection of the coins I notice they are actually “tokens” (somehow I connect it to cereal box collectibles) and not real currency. I look behind me and realize this isn’t the top of the mountain but someone’s residential driveway.

2nd dream: Super vivid, but I’m not actually “in” it. Theres a British talent show commentator (sorta Top Gear theme) driving what he says is a Toyota Supra revving it at a fantastical speed through a tunnel. I feel the acceleration though I’m not “there”. I 3rd person view the bumper of this beautiful turquoise Supra as it exits the tunnel and discover it has a Chevy logo.

Today I ran 2 masked loops during work. Got upearly so will catch up on working out at least.

1 Like

How many loops of starkq do you listen to?

Between 2-4 loops usually with one or two rest days per week.

Was supposed to be a full rest day yesterday, but ended up running 1 loop of StarkQ-Terminus before bed.

Last night’s dream was vivid and semi-nightmarish. Started out with me starting a new job driving a massive semi-truck with a regular pickup truck attached to the front left bumper with steel wire (wtf lol). I had some uncertainty and fear and it had a lot of similar elements to a job I had 2 years ago, that I struggled with.

Dream ended with me seeming to hide as thousands of police vehicles barraged through a neighborhood, on a manhunt with their lights and sirens blaring.

Been a hectic couple weeks, but I feel like I’m finally settling down. I added Iron Throne to my stack and ran that solo a couple days to get a feel for it.

Been running 50/50 StarkQ/IT last couple days and now transitioning to StarkQ Terminus (ran 2 loops today).

My money situation is looking real good at the moment, but my contact for my summer/fall job hasn’t been replying to my emails. I’ll likely call her office tomorrow to find out for sure.

Been looking through the Q store and have assembled most of the modules I want. I’m going to put that on the back burner for now, as I want to get the most out of StarkQ-T and Iron Throne before I jump into custom subs. Also, I really want to purchase some Tesla stock, so that’ll take prerogative for now. Waiting for share price to drop a bit this week.

1 Like