Luther's Khan/Spartan/RICH journal

This trauma is also heavily related to the internal framework of the Beta Male, which is why people report stuff like LBFH making them more Alpha. That’s because a Beta Male is nothing more than a traumatized male.

The Alpha Male’s internal framework will always fundamentally consist of high self-worth and high self-love, which makes them less prone to requiring approval in general but especially that of the herd. They’ll also naturally be less prone to manipulation and being controlled by fear related to herd pressure, which makes them able to make stronger, more logical decisions. It also causes them to not fear rejection which makes them socially open and hence more charismatic.

People who hear words like “Love” in self-love and instantly think hippy, soft, feminine or whatever etc are just completely clueless about how anything works, lol. This is the real congruent Alpha stuff

7 Likes

I see, I see. Yeah man, I resonate with what you’re saying. I don’t know if you agree, but I’ve been led to believe by certain experiences that the default state (the pure uncorrupted state) is one of loving emotional detachment. Detachment has a negative connotation, but I feel like it’s a state of not taking anything personally and being fully independent (internally especially) but still loving and caring for others in the world from a non-self-centered place.

Does that track with you?

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree lol.

Not taking anything personally is a strong frame isn’t it? The secret behind an impenetrable frame (Alpha Male trait) is that the internal cup of self-worth and self love is full and eternal almost in its own feedback loop (especially if you have unconditional self-love), so the ego has no reason to react. It’s not necessarily “killed” or even “immune” but it’s out of the equation entirely, sitting on the bench so to speak.

This results in a completely different framing of social interaction itself, where instead of operating within the rules of low self-love, insecurity, fragile reactive ego, fear, low self-worth (all of which allow for the existence of a weak and reactive frame or taking things personally), the rules of the game are completely changed.

Loving and caring for others in the world from a non self-centered place also has to do with that internal cup. If your cup is full, then you can share the love from it with others, without expectation or requirement of you receiving love in return, as your cup is already full (selfless). When people with empty cups give love and get angry when it’s not reciprocated… they’re not congruent.

The internal subconscious framework always speaks for itself, lol

8 Likes

Dude…I think you just solved my riddle…You’ve done more for me with that one statement than you could possibly know. I mean, I can’t verify that you’re correct, not yet, but that might be the answer I’ve been looking for, for years.

1 Like

Lol who knows. Even if it’s not, I’m confident that you’ll eventually get the answer you’re looking for :star_struck:

1 Like

11 more days… I must begin my preparations… :yum:

Was going to start Monday but I’ll give myself the head start.

Running Khan St4, Wanted, Libertine, PS now.

3 Likes

Those are four titles.
My maths skills are top notch.

1 Like

Oh boy, lol… What have I done!! God help me

Libido is on 11, 3 manifestations already LOL… it’s like I just refresh everything from Wanted and PS whenever I listen to them. This is too awesome :star_struck:

I have very little recon

1 Like

Khan + Wanted is very interesting to me,

Playful dominance is some wild shit :laughing:

interesting scenario this morning where I was being overly playfully submissive like “woah there pumkin” as shes coming on to me then boom grabbing her by the hair and licking her neck. Some thrillingly hot stuff going on, like a 180 switch role reversal. It’s like hot n cold but with dominance,

3 Likes

LMAO!! I’m in recon :laughing:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

It’s a weird recon, I just find everything so funny. Not angry, not frustrated, not anxious, just everything is comedy, like maybe I’m releasing something pent up.

Someone sent me a video of their dog wearing this funny ass Halloween costume. I literally almost died from laughter like I swear this it was the funniest thing I ever seen LOL. It’s was just running around not looking like a dog LOL.

1 Like

Maybe you are getting dementia prematurely. Be cautious and take care of yourself.

No it’s not dementia, I’m not sure why you’d even think of that LOL.

Google that funny dog costumes, these one’s where they looking like they’re standing upright and have hands LOOL. My friend has the chucky one, I swear it’s too funny. I’m going to visit them now, I bet it looks even funnier in person :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Lol, this is much better.

This and Future Club, Le Perv…
Unexpected bangers!

Just makin’ sure, you ever played Hotline Miami? Although I think I can sense the answer, tho

1 Like

Lol I haven’t. I’m the “I’m just here for the good music” guy in the comments, who doesn’t know what everyone else is talking about or referring to :laughing:

1 Like