Luther's Khan/Spartan/RICH journal

Lol, I would nominate this:

:laughing:

I definitely agree with this. My best results come from when I’m out in the world and away from the forums, though coming here and talking with you all also gives birth to new ideas.

Yeah, the monogamous society structure is based around insecurity and they see polygamy as some extension of FWB culture. I’ve had guys in my circle tell me that I’m afraid of commitment, lol. Whatever you can think of that monogamous type of men come up with, I’ve had hurled at me.

The trick to dating multiple high quality women, is being emotionally, mentally and even spiritually invested in them. Most men are under the impression that you just have sex and that it’s purely physical - like FWB.

It’s not like that at all, at least not for me. I go to birthday parties and meet families… all of that stuff. It’s like having a bunch of really close friends, while also being a very busy person.

As long as you keep everything on a high vibe, keep it respectful, authentic, classy and etc, then everyone wins. Me and my partner have been in an open relationship since day 1, and despite being open it’s probably stronger, more romantic and more in tact than 99% of people’s relationships in today’s society. She also hasn’t slept with or met with another guy, despite having the option to and being very easily capable of doing so. There’s no point for her to, lol.

There’s also the thing of her being insecure when I go on dates with other women and sleep with them. She doesn’t actually care, as long as she gets a piece of me. The piece she gets from me is 1000x more powerful of a physical, emotional, spiritual and mental investment than she would get out of 99% of other men. Also, when it comes to hot and cold seduction as a coquette… Most coquettes “hot”, is my “cold” LOL. If you use WANTED and go deeper, you will move the goal post like that, as you start exploring and opening up more to energies, passions and romance.

11 Likes
1 Like

Are you gonna tell us more about the kavorka?

1 Like

Probably not, lol unless you have a question about something

To heal my sexuality what should I use @Luther24 ? I am on Khan St1 and Wanted for now.

Yeah, those will help lol

Pronounced Kah-vor-kah) The Kavorka is a word which originated from the Latvian Orthodox. It means “the lure of the animal”. It is described as a curse, making someone irresistible to anyone of the opposite sex, even attractive to the same sex, as people will be naturally drawn to you. It’s a heavy responsibility to have to be imposed with everyone’s lusty wants, hence, it’s consideration as a curse. People will want to be with you, be like you, be you.
This is what I found :wink:.

4 Likes

I must’ve had a massive breakthrough on Khan ST4 or something. I haven’t had any recon for the past 4 days lol. It’s unusual

4 Likes

This sounds like a candidate for a new romance module in the Q store.

2 Likes

Libertine is wild lol, I shouldn’t be using this while trying to be productive on my wealth. I’m dropping it for now. Distracting things start to occur when I listen to it…

Next week though, I’ll be stacking Libertine + WANTED + KHAN with a little bit of PS here and there.

ShadowSelf

3 Likes

What? I don’t understand.

Kavorka would be the title of a module in the custom subliminal store designed to develop “the lure of the animal”.

3 Likes

Wanted core and temptation module already does that :wink:

What is this new profile picture of yours? Looks sexy :laughing:

1 Like

Kavorka could make people more forward and specifically be a module that gets people to approach you through their own internal lust

A wolf on Hood😁, I love Wolves.

1 Like