Luther's 2023 journal

2 Likes

I’m probably the wrong guy to ask because I’m in a open relationship, lol.

Lol, not really

1 Like

Okk bro. Thank you

I’ve never felt like other people were “trash” on Khan. It’s not healthy to perceive any human being as “trash”.

ZP works with everyone differently so I can’t really say how it will manifest for you. It’s likely that you’re removing some blockages or in recon or something. Khan can be a very difficult program to run for many people, lol.

3 Likes

No no. Just started today, it turned out to be super fantastic lol. Juat wanna make sure what happens in the long term. I tried st4 on Q or Qv2 and didnt like how it made me see other people as some inferior beings. But on zp its completely different, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

And bro its ok,… if u are not in a mood to reply back now, i saw what happened in the other thread. Some heat was going on :sweat_smile:

Yeah, the inferior stuff is just incongruence. Khan ZP won’t do that, you’re fine. ZP is based on congruence. What will happen though is if there is stuff that needs to be worked through in your internal framework, it’ll be worked through. This can mean reconciliation, lol.

2 Likes

Agreed² . Let see where it goes. :muscle:

1 Like

Lol that wasn’t heat.

Honestly, that was me trying to have a logical discussion and triggered people on the internet calling me a “bully”.

I didn’t even swear a single time.

That being said, anytime another person tries to point out an issue in me (doesn’t matter who it is)… I never hand-wave them. I might talk shit but I never do the “you’re 100% wrong”, it’s just not how reality works. Everything is feedback and exchange.

I have methods where if I don’t know if I have an issue or not, I assume that I do and instruct my subconscious mind to help me make the necessary adjustments. I’m a man of growth before anything else. The reason why I’m so easily able to do this, is because it’s self-transparency like this that has allowed me to overcome things like recon and go through deep change. I have to approach it like this in order to get the amazing results that I want. In all of the amazing results that I’ve gotten, the inner work has always been key.

Anyways cheeres lol

4 Likes

You can not be a bully, it is just not possible in your country :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, this is very rude. Sorry for spamming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Person A: I got better results with Qv2 than ZP.

Me: Okay, so what specific results did you get?

Person A: -continues to be extremely vague-

Me: Mate, why aren’t you being specific?

Everyone: Luther is a bully

Fuck it, I’m a bully. Lmao.

There is actually a reason why I ask for specific results. It’s because they can’t get specific.

What you’ll find is that in every instance where people consider older tech as being better, they’re unable to pinpoint specifics.

This is because their conclusions are based on things like acute and linear internal feelings, state changes and how pumped up they consciously feel.

It’s not based on deep growth, which produces the most profound and amazing results.

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality.

ZP is objectively much more powerful at changing your internal reality than past technology.

Here is the biggest thing to think about:

When people say Q/Qv2 is better than ZP… the people who have run both of them know exactly why they think that. You can see it in the countless discussions had all over the forum on this topic.

When I run Wanted Qv2 or Emperor Qv2 compared to the newer technology… the growth is not as deep or powerful. The newer technology is sometimes not as explosive or linear but that’s a testament to how effective it is because real growth is never linear. Reconciliation will bring out your fears, internal issues, blockages, etc and you will most definitely move through it in order to manifest all that you desire.

What it really comes down to, is that these people can’t handle ZP. They can’t handle the real growth and so they do FOMO with past technology and mental gymnastic mind games to avoid becoming congruent with themselves and experience unparalleled levels of growth. It’s really nothing more than a manifestation of their fear, disguised as high ROIing the fastest and most optimal results. To sum it up, they’re all a bunch of quacks.

On many instances with the older technology, people were incongruent. On ZP, you don’t get to be incongruent.

7 Likes

1 Like

But there is one question. What if you want Wanted no matter what and with ZP you just do not gel properly with that archetype but on Qv2, you just felt it and it was somehow awesome and you just wanna embody this type of character. What then?

1 Like

LMAO, us Canadians are nice fellows.

1 Like

That being said, the part of Canada where I live is cold and I hate it. Starts snowing in March, like what the fuck. I need to manifest myself out of here lmao.

I need to research ideal places to move to

3 Likes

I wonder how u do all this stuff. Very interesting

Yes that what i noticed. U genuinely tried to help the user through pure logical steps instead of giving some vague answers. Thats alright if someone doesn’t agree/accept your verified advice . But i felt like people were throwing some blames on you :sweat_smile:. I simply didnt understand why they were calling u bully while in reality u just pinched the user for not having any concrete data. Sensitive people out there ig loool

1 Like

It’s just instructing your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is just an extension of you.

You can do stuff like this when you have a higher level of awareness. You don’t even need to be in hypnosis or in an altered state.

When your awareness expands, you get more in touch with your power which gives you greater access to your subconscious mind.

Commonly when people hear the words “awareness expands”, it sounds very woo-woo like. It’s not woo-woo like at all, it’s actually very practical and mechanical.

What it essentially means is, letting go of false-fear based beliefs in your internal framework.

Example: If you subconsciously believe that you are a powerless ape type of creature. You will never be able to access such an ability.

I’m not talking about the conscious mind, I’m talking about the subconscious mind. I’m talking about purely subconscious and this means congruence.

You essentially have to upgrade your perceptions of self/reality in a way that allows these types of “abilities” to manifest.

A PS1 can’t play PS5 games.

I’ll tell you something about me and my “spiritual endeavors”. I don’t really care about spirituality and the kumbaya shit lol, my primary interest is for ROI. Getting better results, manifesting my desires and doing crazy things. It just so happens, that when you have a higher awareness, you’re able to do these things more easily and more without limitation.

Talk about a win-win situation. So you get to evolve in consciousness AND get everything you want.

Anyways, when you have a higher awareness, this means higher flow factor amongst other things.

A subliminal is just a tool, you have the potential to grow out of them completely.

For most people, they’re fine with using the subliminals as they are and manifesting different aspects of their life (wealth, romance, fitness, etc).

I rarely ever talk like this because for those who aren’t ready, it creates more confusion than it does understanding.

That’s why I refrain from mentioning certain topics or methods and keep shit practical… like just sub, journal and take action. Lmao. If it’s too advanced, I go to the PM.

It’s very likely that I’m going to delete this post, it’s way too much. I’ve been tapped in like this since the very beginning but I’m more open because of recent releases like RoM and RoS. It could very well be that people here are manifesting it out of me.

4 Likes

When this happens, what you are then experiencing is “evolution” or “spiritual advancement”.

Basically a leveling up of your awareness.

3 Likes