LSD And Subliminals Theory

Disclaimer: Don’t try this unless you’re conscious of the side effects

So I don’t know if this should be in news and updates or journals so moderator your welcome to move it wherever you think would be more convenient.

My second theory: I will be soon trying out LSD while listening to my subliminal stack why?

Here’s my theory: I believe that if I use LSD while listening to Subliminals the effects will be more deep and faster. I believe so because LSD increase brain growth in a way that other substances don’t so if I listen to BLU (For example) the effects should technically because more deeply ingrained in me and effects such as enhanced memory and intellect should because more permanent and more visible when I’m done with the trip.

I did this once with shroom for Subliminals (unfortunately at that time I didn’t have BLU nor QLQ because I didn’t know subliminal club existed) but it did ingrain those subliminal effects more deeply into me and it also made those effects more permanent (some of them I still have to this day even tho I haven’t listened to that subliminal in 6 months). So I will try this theory as soon as I get LSD and will be using BLU until my trip is finished. I will report right after the trip finishes, once I find a way to explain if the theory worked or not, I will report.

cool and crazy :joy: , but cool anyway.

I like crazy and I would consider it more research and biohacking;) Who knows maybe I will become Bradley Cooper?.

yeah the guy from limitless is pretty cool man, I see your kinda the go big or go home type. I will follow your experiments :slight_smile:

My usage is more 1 loop then nothing for days, I practice cultivating more awareness of the changes then embrace them consciously

Thank you! Yeah, I’m really trying to get the top of my cognition and I think it’s possible because of subliminal club. One loop is good, it really depends on what your goals are that’s why whenever someone might ask how many loops you should use I think they should evaluate their goals match up to the number of loops they used.

It’s good that you take breaks too, I do the same and I believe it’s just like the gym it helps your subconscious to recover from heavy reprogramming.

Might try this! All I need is to find LSD hahaha

But I never noticed any change with shrooms, or I never really listened to sub while on shroom :thinking:

Would it be better a healing sub to shake your wholes beliefs and then an action sub to create new ones?

To be honest, I never tried a healing sub on shrooms, I mean I only did shrooms once and I listened to a subliminal to become charming for I believe 8-10 hours straight (time flies really fast on shrooms). It worth a try tho!

As for the no change part of your post, in my opinion, it might have been because of how you used it, see shrooms can be used in a bad way/non-beneficial or good way/beneficial. I will give you an example of both:

Bad Way: You used it for “fun” with friends or alone which a goal in mind for why you used it.

Good Way: You have a goal in mind that you hope shrooms will help you with and you listened to a subliminal that you believe will help you accomplish this goal then shrooms will make that happen like a connection in your brain.

Now I’m not a scientist nor a pro subliminal researcher (if that’s a thing) however I have used subliminal ever since I was 14 so this comes from an experience standpoint and not a scientific standpoint.

1 Like

Interesting, yeah, the last few times I used shroom I really reflected on how I didn’t felt loved by my parents as I grew up and I developped this narcissistic tendency to see myself as better than everybody else.

And also I have a hard time connecting to people, mainly because I either see myself as way better than them, or way worst when it is someone I admire.

So I was thinking of jam-packing my brain with my terminus healing sub while on LSD to clear some stuff out. Or maybe Khan St1 when the name embedded version will become avaliable! Or maybe the name embedded ultima version :heart_eyes:

Omg, that name embedded ultima version would be great!

In my opinion, a healing sub would be great on shrooms and could potentially heal traumas however I believe it would cause a huge emotional roller coaster while on it but the results would be more than worth it.

I remember when I was on shrooms and listening to the sub, my emotions weren’t exactly unstable but I was aware of them, I believe I was on 3-4g of shrooms might be more.

One thing I did notice but I would contribute to shrooms is I became more introverted due to possible reasons that I did in quarantine (back in March). For me, shrooms made me connect with some friends on more of a deep level, like I could understand them better however even if that effect was true I realized that I had a toxic friend who was also a really close friend, I cut ties with him and instantly my extroverted self came back, to be honest to this day I still don’t know how that worked but I’m happy it did because I can enjoy myself so much more with women instead of suffering from social anxiety, approach anxiety and initiating the first move.

1 Like

I’ve read this in @friday’s journal and it really resonnated with me regarding relationship and opening to people.

Also regarding fear :

It might resonnate with you too, but I’ve experienced it when I opened conversation with girls, since I started my healing sub, I really felt more acceptance and love for myself, and I talked to a couple of strangers, two girls, it was a little bit awkward, but you know, I was proud of it and really felt more connected to accepting myself while doing it.

I used to feel like that last year when I was able to talk to complete strangers. This year because of the coronavirus I’m trying to get back into it however it’s hard after so many months of social isolation.

1 Like

Yeah, COVID, and for me used to be a time when I was able to “bruteforce” myself into approaching woman :joy:.

Same honestly! I used to be able to force myself to talk to random girls I never knew since COVID I have to sometimes force myself to be able to talk to people I already know.

I don’t know if I asked however have you ever took Vyvanse then a few hours later say 8-10 hours after taking it, you took coffee?

Nah, I can’t drink coffee past 10AM or else I can 't sleep :joy::joy:

1 Like

Damn, I’m currently using gamma wave frequencies to make my Vyvanse longer but I wanted to try coffee as an experiment aha.

Well, try it hahaha

The thing is I’ve read a lot of post from people’s personal experiences that they only experienced negative effects, I haven’t seen one positive effect from a post yet.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:, sometimes you gotta try stuff by yourself to make your mind and decide if it’s good for you or not.

The risk of long terms consequences are not that high so. Worst case scenario?

I wanna know which video this is

Akuo? I was on free subs before here and I listened to one for charisma by that guy are we talking about the same thing?