Love Bombing a Stark Black Reality & Nouveau R.I.C.H

WOW! It looks like I already found the first potential buyer/s via my network. Let’s see how it goes but that was very fast to manifest.

So I don’t think putting NR aside for the next cycle is a good idea if it can produce powerful results in very few days.

2 Likes

Today I have been thinking about the concept of ‘Disruption’ & it dawned on me that it doesn’t need to be material-related but could be just a disruptive energy that gives a new meaning & directions to everyday actions.

It could be the disruption of the disruption if it does make any sense.

3 Likes

Last day of washout time before another cycle starting tomorrow.

One thing I forgot to mention is that few days ago while I was working at the gym, a client opened up even more than usual to the point of talking with me about very intimate things (sexual issues with her husband). It was very unexpected & never happened before in my life.

It looks like people in general trust me more, especially if I spend enough time interacting with them in close proximity.

Instead today I experienced a pretty unusual thing because a cashier at the grocery store gave me an advice while I was trying to open up a bag while shopping for some fruits. She approached me because she saw me I was having a difficult time opening that bag.

In other news, I’m very tempted to use the New Sanguine before running ASBR or NR though for the upcoming cycle.

1 Like

The first day of the new cycle started with 1 full loop of Love Bomb & it didn’t show any effects until I was in a new gym where we were doing a mandatory security course.

At first I was a little bit off mood-wise with some shivering going on in my body (I guess they were stagnant/unuseful energies moved up on my awareness) but then I loosen up in the next few hours & I started to interact more & more without any shame & with more genuine confidence behind.

I was both aware of my surroundings, my thoughts, feelings by allowing them to be there in a neutral manner.

Very good progress during the day with more self-reassurance & confidence even though I was in a new environment.

1 Like

Just played New Sanguine + ASBR and I’m feeling a little bit strange. I don’t know how to describe it but it’s a different sensation that I didn’t experienced before.

There’s more awareness of my body, movements & actions. I take care more on how I move my body & how I perceive things. Also, there’s definitely more awareness of sounds, inner sounds & my breathing pattern too.

I feel more my inner body too but with less judgemental thinking about it. So there’s more connection to the present moment, especially while I’m seating and doing small activities.

I also just caught myself staring at my hands and have noticed something I didn’t pay attention: it’s particular skin texture while my thumb is flexed.

I’m getting more contemplative on little details about the sensory world.

2 Likes

This stack is getting deeper into my psyche because it feels heavier & I’m not in a very positive mood since I started it.

I feel like I’m under some anesthesia due to the overall numbness which tells me that everything I thought about relaxation is wrong. Maybe instead of relaxing I always repressed something important.

However, if the pattern repeats itself, after these heavy feelings there should be a big breakthrough.
Loving myself & relaxing are my weak points & so it’s normal I feel like this but after the storm is over everything should be unbelievably good.

1 Like

Today I did something unusual for my “proud” self and I asked a colleague of mine why he was ghosting me lately because I want to recover a proper working relationship with him.

He was very open about his reason why he did it and I told him repeatedly that he can trust me. I also reassured him that he can take all the time he wants to be ready to trust me again after our heated argument.

It’s a huge thing for me to be able to forgive someone without even thinking about it. Now I’m proud of myself for displaying a quantum leap in the relationship recovery department.

In other news my sense of confidence is getting higher & higher.

5 Likes

Yesterday 2 strange facts happened at the gym just a few hours apart.

• A girl who is usually pretty closed off & doesn’t talk very much with me asked during my lunchtime if I was having lunch (it was after 2 PM), then asked if I was preparing for my work shift to start (I was waiting for my PT client) and finally asked what I was eating for lunch. That kind of interest from her seemed so out of her attitude toward me that I thought I was having a reality-shifting/glitching episode.

• Another client (another one who doesn’t interact with me a lot) asked me if I had a magic wand to heal him because he has extreme scoliosis & then he wanted to keep up with that conversation.

So I guess there’s some very different vibe coming out from me that attracts those unusual responses.

Instead today I started 1 full New Love Bomb loop & when I was listening to some music I had some very emotional moments to the point I was on the verge of crying. Also this morning I had the urge to do some walking around the lake & I was appreciating more the gorgeous landscape & little town where I grew up. Then I took a seat very near my grandfather’s bar where I spent a lot of time when I was a little child & very good feeling emotions from my early years came up in a very similar fashion to when I was listening to Genesis solo in 2023.

There’s a lot of emotional release waiting for me around the corner.

2 Likes

We are close to selling one 1 of those 3 super/hypercars. The commission won’t be as high as usual because there was some miscommunication involved in the process.

However, the relaxation with the resilience scripting of this stack is helping me handle this situation with long-term thinking: the buyer got quite a bargain price & he/she could be so satisfied with it to the point he/she could be a serial powerful client for many other profitable deals soon.

Because at the end of the day, this business is all about building some powerful & trustworthy relationships, even if you have to sacrifice something in the process.

There’s a lot of truth in the saying “Your Network is your Networth”.

3 Likes

Bro these are craaaaaaazy results!!! Was NR + ASBR the stack?

1 Like

@ouroboros ASBR + NR was the previous cycle but I suspect I need to replay it again & sacrifice New Sanguine from tomorrow on. After all, If it works it works & the New Love Bomb should be enough to cover everything else I want in Sanguine except relaxation which frankly I don’t desperately need.

LB + ASBR + NR should be my stack until I reach this year’s net worth goal.

:white_check_mark: Money
:white_check_mark: Relationships
:white_check_mark: Love
:white_check_mark: Cognitive Enhancement
:white_check_mark: Status

What else do I need except Physical Shifting?

1 Like

Super powerful stack!

1 Like

@ouroboros Or maybe I’ll swap NR for the New EOG when it will be released to make it even more powerful.

2 Likes

Another pretty good day.

I expanded my network even further & asked to help selling & buying 1 SuperYacht & 1 Private Jet for a potential grand-total of tens of millions.

If every cycle I’m going to receive more & more expensive goods to sell or buy then this year will be a reality-bending year for my financial situation.

I’m becoming more trustworthy I guess.

However I need to remove my inner wealth cealing first as soon as possible to receive very high paydays.

This stack is so good to attract wealth opportunities.

1 Like

So lucky us that they’re working on EoG, even though it will need some time still.
And congratulations on your success :champagne:

1 Like

Thanks man🙏 Yes with new EOG the game will change forever

Love Bomb got me some fast results the last 7 days when I played it:

• At the gym, a middle-aged woman told me he loves me (not romantically though), and that I’m a handsome guy & I got a nice scent so I spontaneously kissed her on the cheek (very very unusual behavior for me);

• At the gym, another lady told me at some point that she loves me like a son (that made my day);

The strange fact is that my parents are not showing that warm behavior but clients are displaying it more & more over time. Maybe it’s because I spend more time with them than my closest relatives.

Those were the most evident “loving” effects I got but overall people treat me nicely but I’m also getting a lot of healing dreams almost every single night so Love Bombe is working hard under the cover.

So I guess 1 full loop is probably the right amount for it.

Instead ASBR & NR are not producing a lot of results like above & then I need to readjust the listening pattern.

So from today on I’ll experiment with microloops for those 2 titles until I reach at least 1 result for every objective listed on the sales pages. I just started with 1 minute each & then I’ll monitor the results by looking at every point listed below (reporting every 48 hours):

ASBR

• Unleash Your Innate Potential: Tap into the depths of your being — unlocking the potential for greatness that lies within, transcending the mundane to achieve the extraordinary.
  • Transform into a Force of Nature: Evolve into a being of unstoppable inner power with unlimited external resources, where every step you take resonates with the force of your will, making the impossible possible.
  • Command Respect and Admiration: Walk into any room and naturally become the center of attention, commanding respect and admiration through your mere presence.
  • Become a Beacon of Innovation: Cultivate the ability to see beyond the ordinary, bringing forth groundbreaking ideas and innovations that reshape the world.
  • Wealth Mastery: Unlock a profound understanding of wealth, enabling you to attract abundance and prosperity effortlessly.
  • Dominance with Grace: Exert influence and control over your surroundings, not through force, but through the sheer power of your will and character.
  • Unbreakable Resilience: Forge an indomitable spirit that can withstand any challenge, turning obstacles into stepping stones towards your goals.
  • Extreme Cognitive Enhancement: Sharpen your mind to perceive and understand complexities with ease, elevating your cognitive abilities to new heights.
  • Romantic Magnetism: Draw in meaningful and fulfilling romantic connections, captivating the hearts of those you desire with your charisma and allure.
  • Harness the Power of Fame: Learn to navigate the waters of fame — using its influence to further your ambitions — while maintaining your true self.
  • Embrace the Spotlight: Find comfort and belonging in the spotlight, where being the center of attention feels like a return to your true home.
  • Cultivate Popularity Through Value: Achieve popularity not merely by being liked, but by being invaluable, offering something unique that no one else can.
  • Ethical Dominance: Exercise control and influence while respecting the autonomy of others, balancing your desires with ethical considerations.
  • See Beyond Societal Veils: Develop the vision to see opportunities and patterns hidden from the average eye — capitalizing on them to create your legacy.
  • Unparalleled Innovation: Generate ideas and solutions that revolutionize industries, redefine norms, and establish new paradigms.
  • Personal Transformation: Undergo a profound transformation that elevates every aspect of your being – physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Nouveau R.I.C.H.

• Easily and automatically cultivate a dynamic wealth mindset daily, allowing internal revelations that guide you to wealth optimization.
  • Manifest continuous positive opportunities for growth in business, financial and wealth.
  • Through conscious action of internal revelation, progressively reshape wealth and financial situation toward abundance.
  • Deeply explore and comprehend your unique mental and emotional relationship with money.
  • Understanding the emotions tied to money and how to navigate them for financial success.
  • Recognize and challenge any self-imposed financial limits, and discover innate strategies to transcend them.
  • Experience regular positive manifestations that enhance your bond with abundance and prosperity that grows over time as you progress.
  • Greatly enhance your skills in idea formulation and brainstorming.
  • Master comprehension of any market, diving into its intricacies to enable pioneering and disruptive innovations.
  • Emphasizing values and purpose over pure material gain.
  • Manifest constant positive individuals who can help you with positive mentorship, opportunities, advice, financing.
  • Distinguish between those genuinely assisting you and those seeking to take advantage of you.
  • Grasp the extreme importance significance of continuous iteration and testing, and learn how to effectively implement them.
  • Gain a deep insight into market disruption and the interplay of diverse ideas.
  • Identify and harness your inherent strengths when designing a marketable product.
  • Learn to leverage your unique strengths in the business world.
  • Strategically use legacy systems, like the tax code, to optimize wealth generation.
  • Understand your business avatar on a deep, intuitive level, able to predict and deliver their wants and needs.
  • Cultivate boldness in your actions, thoughts, and communications.
  • Develop virtues, emphasizing qualities like courage, resilience, tenacity, self-belief, and fortitude.
  • Unravel the essence of value and the subtle rules governing it to better serve your customers.
  • Greatly hone your verbal communication skills.
  • Improve your written communication abilities.
  • Foster a mindset dominated by optimism and constructive thoughts.
  • Cultivate an appreciation for the beauty in every aspect of life.
  • Develop and nurture a supportive and empowering inner circle.
  • Embrace a daily practice of gratitude.

Then I’ll take a score of every objective, sum them up & see if I reach at least a 6/10 results ratio (plus recon intensity barely/low/moderate/high). From it, I’ll know if lowering or lengthening the listening time is the right thing to do.

So, for example, if I reach an 8/10 score with barely any recon, then I can afford to extend the listening time by 25% for the next time.

By the way, this is the very first evident result from the creative/cognitive scripting for new ideas & solutions so lowering to 1 min loops was the right choice.

2 Likes

Made me think of this notion out there, that a healing title often overpowers the rest of the stack.
If Lovebomb is healing indeed traumas etc, your subconscious might say, that healing is it’s utmost priority.
You could try conscious guidance to get better effects with NR and ASBR.

Also you could focus on one or two objectives for each sub (conscious guidance again) so your subconscious can focus on those and you can see results faster.

@Lichtenauer I’m using conscious affirmations related to wealth & other objectives but I’m not getting clear results so I think it’s a sign my subconscious is in constant processing mode due to the listened full loops.

It’s time to be more gentle & patient because, as the boss says a lot these days, more is not always better & we need enough time to integrate the scripts.

Hahahahahaha I thought this said a middle aged man, that would be very very unusual for you indeed!

2 Likes