Love Bomb for a teenager?

@SaintSovereign + @AnswerGroup

I have a teenage son (16 years old) who is starting to display unexpected self-confidence and self-love issues. I know that Love Bomb is for 18+ but is possible for him to use microloops under my guidance?

EDIT Can anyone suggest good resources to help a teenager build self-confidence?

1 Like

I’m not qualified to answer that, but I imagine you running LBFH might help. With that spreading aura bit.

1 Like

You being the parent, I think it’s your call if they are allowed to run it or not.

Maybe keep exposure really really low if you’re worried.

I remember some older versions of the sales pages saying under 18 could listen with parental supervision but not 100% sure

1 Like

Give them tasks they can do on their own to help them build a sense of independence.

Look up the winner effect

You being a good influence on them. The example they can look up to.

You could also ask them if they’d like to try some martial art sport. Maybe they would like it. Classic stark and genesis could also be one of the good starter subs. It could help with confidence and self love a lot.

I recommend “7 habits of highly effective people”, an old school book by the late Stephen Covey.

He begins (or somewhere in the beginning) the book with a long story about how he and his wife were struggling with similar worries, thoughts and feelings around their son, specifically self-esteem. I recommend that story, not the whole book.

2 Likes

A good idea. There is a version for teens too:

7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers

2 Likes

I’m reluctant to recommend subliminals to anyone under 18. Love Bomb can be very transformative and I question if minors can handle that content. I’d recommend that you run it, which should help you develop the wisdom to provide him with the additional support you feel he needs.

7 Likes

Is your son interested in lifting weights or calisthenics? 16-18 seems to be about the perfect age to start getting into that, and it is a good way for developing self-confidence, as the results should come fast at that age.
Meditation of any kind would be even better, although I don’t know many people under 30 that have the attention span or interest in that sort of thing.

Sub-wise, you could consider letting your son run Ascension, as it deals with your concerns, and it is one of the few subs that has a lower age limit:

16+ with parental / legal guardian guidance

1 Like

@GoldenBird : Thanks for mentioning that, I haven’t even thought about Ascension.

new limitless might also have lower age limit.
I vaguely remember saint saying it will be able to be run by younger people (3 months ago, maybe).

Man, imagine discovering this place here at age 16. And having the awareness of what you could potentially do with it.

I mean, Love Bomb, LBFH, Heartsong stack might be the ultimate self love stack you can possibly make

this is a rock and a hard place situation….back in the day,when I was in my teenager years…definitely I had similar problems and to be worst actually…cuz,at the time ,I got no one there for me to really support me emotionally…so,I developed a series bad habits to cope with the situation/internal pains…looking back,did I really need the help from subs at that time ?yeah,it might help a lot,but what really matter for the younger version of me is the emotional support…some one I could look up to and trust…some one I know has my best interests at heart…a parent/mentor who could guild me through….sub is not the easy way for every situation … :grinning:…give him some love yourself…not the sub

1 Like

Why Heartsong ? Isn’t that a relationship title?

There are some titles in the main shop that are listed as 16+ (and I think most of those, if not all, are “with parental guidance”).

2 Likes

I just went through the main shop. I thought back to when I was 16, and if I had access to the SC shop back then, what would I want that is also listed as 16+?

Below is the list of what I would have wanted that is also currently listed as 16+

Ascension
Beyond Limitless
Chosen
CWoN
Daredevil
Dragon Reborn
Emperor Fitness
Survival Instinct
Limitless
Mind’s Eye
Quantum Limitless

Plenty enough to keep a 16 year old busy until turning 18.

As a side note

Although the following are listed as 18+

I’d likely have been tempted to get Genesis, as one reason for Genesis is to help answer the question “where do I want to go in life”, and that can be a big question for people 16 to 22 years old.

I also would have been tempted to get Revelation of Dreams and Revelation of Mind.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant : Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

You are welcome. Remember, those are just the ones I would have selected. There might be others that are 16+ that I overlooked.

2 Likes

From the conversations that I had with him, Ascension and Daredevil are good starting points.