Long-run with Stark

Looking at my eyes in the mirror and they look too attractive. But when I make a photo, they look different :joy_cat:

Hey!
If you were me, would you run something like Mogul or EOG Stage 1 or Limitless until you added back WANTED into your stack?

Now, right now, I’m feeling a big motivation to earn money. Definitely, it comes from Stark. This is the very reason why I’m thinking about to run one more wealth-oriented title like Mogul to even enhance it.

My rational behind this is i spoke to at least 3 members who said they had experienced a more laid back attitude with wanted which appear to clash with stark. Even if you remove wanted Starks charisma will make up for the missing wanted plus you will be far more driven to achieve your career objectives.

2 Likes

I’m loving Stark.
Yesterday I didn’t post anything here because almost all the day I was on my legs in social interactions with people. Shit, I was so approaching to people, almost zero anxiety when I spoke to unfamiliar persons. Charism and social enthusiasm were on top yesterday. Seems like today I’m saving these qualities, but I haven’t been in public yet, because I woke up very late today (13.30pm), even though I went to sleep at 10.30 yesterday, so in sum I slept about 15 hours lol. Worth to mention that I took 0.75 mg of melatonin pill, so, perhaps this is a reason of my long sleep. Nevertheless I tend to wake up at 3am every night, I don’t know why, and I very don’t like it. Before very rare I used to wake up during night for no reason.
Productivity is great also. After waking up I had a meal, and right after that I started cleaning my room as I do it usually once a week. The difference from me from last week is I didn’t put much volitional efforts to start cleaning as I used to do before. I just realized I ad a task and did it. Love it.
Intelligence enhancing is another thing I want to tell. Actually, a case, that happened yesterday, I relate to both Stark’s intelligence and luck factor. Some preamble: I will having databases exam tomorrow, but I wasn’t prepared at all until yesterday. As I told here before, I live in a university dormitory, and there is a co-working room in the campus. Yesterday, after I had a meal, I went to the co-working room where my two friends and one unfamiliar for that time girls, who visited the co-working room to study some time. In this room I was talking with them about different topics, I was so charismatic at that time, so they preferred to talk to me rather than study hahah. After half of hour in the co-working room, I’ve decided I would go to my room to study, and when I was exiting the room, I saw my two group mates one of whom don’t live in the dorm. He came to the dorm to get help to prepare to the exam from my another group mate who is girl. That was a chance for me to join them and get help too, so I did. In 30 minutes I learned everything that in necessary to pass the exam. Just imagine: I was wondering how I’m going to take exam if I know a little more than nothing, and suddenly and surprisingly I met them two guys who were going to the co-working room which I was leaving at very this time. Gosh, this is only luck aspect that came from the title. Intelligent accept lies with how I grasped and digested information I was reached so smooth and quick. I swear, if not Stark, it took me much more to do what I did.
Moreover, there is some social magnetism results. Security staff of the campus saluted me even though I was 10-15 meters away from them. Another case is when I went to lifts to wait for them and go up to my room, and there was a girl I spoke with few times, so I hadn’t even known what her name was, what faculty she studied at and what grade she was. She greeted my first and asked my what my name is, where I’m from and what faculty I’m fro. She was smiling, though, and reached me out after we learnt names of each other, haha, after 4 months we met each other. Then I found her in social media, sent her a friend request and had a short dialogue.

EDIT: in the cafe I usually I visit I met two persons from Iran. I attracted attentions of one of then very quick. I think this happened mostly because I look close to Persians. But interesting thing there were some other guys from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan who also looked like Persians, but I was the only one who attracted their attentions, lol.

5 Likes

Today I had my revelation of mind :joy_cat:
The point is, just be in the moment, when you run any subliminal title. Don’t focus on subliminal results, don’t depend on subs and enjoy your life. This is the best way to get results. “Run and forget”.

1 Like

Now I’m summing up all today’s day.
First of all, I didn’t experienced brain fog, which is pleasant for me. Instead, I had a clear mind and was seeking for a useful information about how to plan your plans properly and reach them.
Regarding planning techniques, I don’t know whether this is a manifestation or just a coincidence, I came across a good post which was translating a fine method of planning which is not planning by days, but planning by weeks. To be more accurate, we have 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so in total we have 168 hours a week. We allocate, say, 42 hours for some job, let it be making some project. Our task is to fill this 42 hours by actions related to this job. You can spend 5 hours one day and 7 hours second day, it doesn’t matter at all, but be sure you are staying rational at allocation your time per day to stay in a balance. Truly speaking, I haven’t tried this method yet, so I’m not able to say if it works good or not, but I will try and let’s see what happens.

Second, I’ve noticed I am relaxed and joyful. Hence I want to ask, if there strings similar to Stress Displacement module in their meaning in Stark’s scripting?

Today I’m on recon a little bit and that’s why am not posting anything, but will do by the end of the day. I’ve things to tell here.

For now, I want to declare I’m considering to run Inner Circle for two or three cycles. The title is light and does not demand significant energy to run. What do you think about stacking Stark + Inner Circle since my next cycle?

Yesterday I was socially active, assertive and confident. And was verbally wit.
I slept 3 hours only, 11pm – 2 am. I woke up at 2am without any noticeable or visible causes for this and couldn’t fall asleep at all. By the way, I passed the exam. Teacher was very kind to students, especially to me. He helped me when I had hard time making SQL commands and give me more points for my exam work, as many as he could give, even though I should have gotten less. Yeah, he was very nice and kind to me. Hahaha, sometimes during the exam he was stroking my head and asking me if I had any problems or struggles, and the last time he stroked my head was when he was checking my answers and nicely told me “the main point is not scores you are getting in university, but what you know”. Love this man.
On the other hand, I had a little conflict with me group mate. There was such a dialog:
me: guys, let me go to teacher first [so he would check my work and I would go to meet my uncle], please
him: I don’t give a fuck wether you have affairs
me: speak normally with me
him: okay, I don’t care wether you have affairs
me: I have a place to be, I’m not having enough time
him: you should have to plan your day

at that moment I got some kind angry, because nobody knew we had to stay in uni after exam to get our works checked in your presence, so I answered him something like this in a very aggressive manner: “fuck you and shut up, you are fucking toxic person”. After that he looked intimidated. I got some dose of adrenaline. Anyways, I was the third who went to teacher, because I let two girls to be first two. I don’t know if anyone disagreed with me, but I don’t care.

Finals of the day:

• Confident
  • Assertive
  • Something like silver tongue
  • Joyful
  • No fear or shyness
  • Social magnetism
1 Like

Today I’m facing recon, judging by my state.
I was lazy today all the day, I wasn’t that socially active and joyful, wasn’t that confident (especially with my body language), wasn’t that assertive. All I wanted today was to rest or maybe to be teared apart into atoms. Although, I’m noticing I’m becoming interested in learning various things.

I think I’m still going through recon: my social confidence disappeared, instead I avoid social interactions, and I’m procrastinating, don’t want to do anything. Literally zero desire to do something, even play games or watch a movie.

By the way, I used to listen to titles right after waking up, but yesterday I ran Stark before bed. Will see if it change anything.

I tend to notice generally people treat me better.

Today is listening day. Generally, I feel sad, sleepy and apathetic.

I’ve been listening Linking Park’s song called “Waiting For The End” now. I’ve heard there a string that sounded as “All I want to do is trade this life for something new”. These words touched my soul.

Also I want to quit Stark for another title, but I’m pretty sure this is solely because of the reconciliation I’m going through.

In order to fix my bad emotional state I bought tryptophan yesterday and today was the start of one monthly pill course. I’m thinking on buying vitamin D-3 also.

Wow, suddenly, my emotional state has been optimized. Before that I took a hot and cold shower and called my mother. As my supper meal I had cottage cheese with an orange and took one pill of tryptophan.

1 Like

Today is the rest day. I went to bed at 11pm and woke up somewhen at 4 and 5 am. I took 1.5mg of melatonin one hour before bed and one more 1.5mg 30 minutes before. Right after I woke up I ordered vitamin D-3.

A bright idea visited my mind this morning, though, and the idea is to run EOG instead of WANTED. Basically, Stark covers WANTED’s charisma and magnetism by its own ones, so running EOG for a good one year (stage 1 for four months, stages 2-3 for two months each and stage 4 for two months at least) will be the best investment into my financial aspect of my life and into my life overall.

As the third title I’m going to take Renaissance Man. It feels like Stark lacks creativity and innovation for now. I suppose this is because my mind is working on some other Stark’s objectives and after some time currently non-active objectives will arouse.

Thus, I have Stark, EOG and Renaissance Man. The only light problem I’m having now is I don’t know how to allocate EOG and Renaissance Man into the time of adding them into my stack: first add EOG or Renaissance Man?
If anyone can help me with this question, I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Sum up of the day:
I was lazy most of the time, but I watched some videos related to product management. Not even near to Stark’s productivity, lol.
Bought Renaissance Man. Will buy Ecstasy of Gold one of those days.

Sometimes I think of swapping Stark for Ascension. I don’t know why, though. It might be caused by reconciliation.