I am wondering how one can learn to think and live mathematically with the help of Quantum Limitless? What actions should one take? What books should I read? Will reading the book or listening to the audio while QL is being played help?
Some of the objectives that I want to get out of QL.
- Ability to assess short-term and long-term opportunities and risks in a rational, methodological way
- Being able to forecast the short-term future based on a rational understanding of the most likely outcomes
- Greater ability to understand and predict human behaviour
- Ability to construct and analyse multiple mental models and scenarios
- Analytical ability is aided by perfect recall/memory of all things one has encountered in his life
- Ability to fully understand the contents of any book with a fast read
- Ability to hyper-focus and overcome my brain-processing and spatial-coordination problems that affect my ability to drive , dance and engage proficiently in sports. (I really don’t enjoy working out at the gym and would rather do some sport as physical exercise)
If what QL can promise is really true, the trauma removal functions it has is going to help with my self-confidence.
I’ve grown realising that my level of self-confidence is based on my practical abilities to do stuff well, and is not based on simply believing that I am the greatest man in the world.
“All my fear? All my shyness? Gone!”