Little Boy in the Big Game

How old were you when you were using Stark? 17?

I guess you understand what people are in my environment at the moment, so this is not an option

Precisely, exactly one year ago.
Ran it until mid-June.

Were you using Q?

What did you notice as effects at 17 versus 18?

When you were 17, how many loops per day? How often per week? Were you listening to anything else?

Yes, until I tried the Terminus variant during May. I then used Q again back in June, liked it a bit more.
Felt consistent.

Although since I had no interest in pursuing social interactions back then, and with the 'rona forcing online classes I can’t talk much about that area. The rest is top-notch.

That’s what I felt back when I tried it back in February again, now 18. Feels better than before.

5 days in, two loops at night.
A year ago I only used StarkQ. Two months ago I was stacking it with DR.

Seems to me Stark’s a perfect fit if you’re in school n’ shit.

I’m going to do a summary here because I think it will be important to get some official guidelines. So here is the situation as I see it:

1. Officially there seems to be 1 program approved for those under 18 and it’s Limitless. (Thanks @Meng123!)

2. Atul is 16 and I think he got Stark and Quantum Limitless.

1. @PurpleRT73 at 17 got Stark. He followed the directions and got positive results.

2. @fazzzy at 14 already has access to Subliminal Club products, and to his credit has the integrity come forward to make his own purchases.

3. This is just the beginning. More people under 18 are going to show up here wanting Subliminal Club products.

4. In light of the above events, I request @SaintSovereign and @Fire set clear guidelines because people under 18 are going to want and access products, I think we need guidelines, especially for potential modification of recommendations for those under 18 as for number of loops and number of days per week.

4 Likes

@PurpleRT73 Thank you for your elaborate reply! I think this is important in helping determine possible safety and guidelines for those under 18.

Would you please specify how old you were when you first started Stark? 17 and how many months?

Was Stark your first SC program?

I didn’t realized that… wow. Credits to fazzzy for sparking up the subject to begin with, too.

Began with StarkQ on March 31st, bought on the first day, aged 17.
Ran it until June 21st. 2 months, 20 days approx.

Not at all. I actually began with Emperor, back in August 27th, 2019 (I know, one hell of a program to begin with). Fiddled around with Ascension too in November and December. Then I used Emperor (v4) until the release of StarkQ in late March.

1 Like

Man, you sound like you’ve got a good head on your shoulders for 14, that’s awesome.
I’d recommend that you start with Ascension and Limitless. That should hit every goal you have and be fairly easy for a beginner. Ascension gives a really big confidence boost really quickly, and that should give you a great start with the social stuff and girls in and of itself. The heavier social stuff with LL build upon that later. Limitless will help you succeed in school, which will get you the best possible start on anything else you want to succeed in.
Run those for a year, and life will look very different.
I wish I had access to these things when I was 14.

2 Likes

You sound like me

2 Likes

I sincerely wish I would have had access to Dragon Reborn when I was in my early teens. It definitely would have helped me through all the insane toxic and unhealthy people , things , and situations I had to deal with

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Very nice thought

1 Like

fazzy brother i have DR, stark, QL, and emperor. so bro let’s start with stark and QL. the reason you want to run is the girl. bro stark will make you intelligent, a playboy, and more importantly the famous guy of the school. so which girl will refuse the famous guy in school. if you don’t have stark go for emperor it’s just more alpha than stark. stark is also alpha but in another type
so use emperor and QL.

2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting. I thought only limitless was recommended for younger people. I didn’t find anything about it on the website or in the guide.

I just searched for Limitless 18 and found this:

Also this one popped up:

Stark is better with becoming more social than Emperor, right?

1 Like

I wish my mum had listened to subliminals when she was pregnant with me.

4 Likes

yes brother

1 Like

Just not seductress though

1 Like

Okay dudes, I was thinking a lot about Khan and still decided to try it. I will combine it with True Social and if I feel bad on the ST2, ST3 or ST4, I immediately stop it or after fire’s, saint’s reply about it